• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved KR Client DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hime

Bamboo Warrior
Modder
Donator
Hello!

I'm trying to download KR Client on my new computer, but I'm running into a problem, which seems weird.
- I'm running NCLauncher 2 as admin.
- I have a working Korean Account.
- I'm using a VPN for Korean IP.
- I managed to download the new UE4 character creator and it works fine.
BUT when I try to download the actual working client, I choose where to download it and all that, then when it's supposed to start downloading the launcher just freezes and won't download anything. I have no clue what's wrong. Help?
Post automatically merged:

I could also download the client for the Frontier Server which opens next week. But not the regular client :C

Last edited:

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Hello!

I'm trying to download KR Client on my new computer, but I'm running into a problem, which seems weird.
- I'm running NCLauncher 2 as admin.
- I have a working Korean Account.
- I'm using a VPN for Korean IP.
- I managed to download the new UE4 character creator and it works fine.
BUT when I try to download the actual working client, I choose where to download it and all that, then when it's supposed to start downloading the launcher just freezes and won't download anything. I have no clue what's wrong. Help?
Post automatically merged:

I could also download the client for the Frontier Server which opens next week. But not the regular client :C
Try launching the NCLauncher and playing the kr version without a VPN. You won't get banned, i bought a Korean account back in last September and have not used my VPN for Korean IP. My account is still alive and i can still play without a problem (I'm in New Zealand).

Dejitaru

Cricket
I've been running into a similar problem as the OP I want to test how UE4 runs on my rig, when I click the install button (for the Frontier client) after accepting the message that follows (stating I need at least 33GB of free space to install) My launcher just ends up freezing straight after. It's supposed to give me the option of where to install the game but no matter what I do it just locks up before that.

I've tried running launcher 2 as admin
run in compatibility mode for win 8
Installed the Launcher to a different drive
Change system local to Korean
Tried VPN

Weirdly enough this happens with BnS and even Aion, but if I try install lineage remastered or Lineage II they both download and install fine. Does anyone have a working KR install that they could maybe upload the files somewhere? so I can download it that way and bypass the client downloading it and just redirect to the files instead.

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
you try to install the blade & soul complete (ue4) , or the normal , becuse in the normal i also have that shitty thing , i have the frontier client if you want.

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
huh ok , i will upload it for you today if you dont mind to wait ;)

csdiamond

Cricket
Hello guys i think the answer to your problem is downloading the Microsoft C++

i had to download it and it worked for me without VPN

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
no i dont think , for me the bns complete download with no problem the same problem he have its also happened for me, its not related to Microsoft library as i have microsoft visual studio, its install them.

Lollo

Cricket
all credits goes to LokiReborn:
note: update the path before running it if you want it installed else where!

Attachments

• Test_KR.rar
    334 bytes · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom