• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

walubor

Cricket
Request KFM RMB Addon:
KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted metals
KFM SIMP WOLF
KFM SIMP WOLF Searing stomp on (RMB) I Titan fist on X and not (LMB) as it already exists.
Thank you.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Request KFM RMB Addon:
KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted metals
KFM SIMP WOLF
KFM SIMP WOLF Searing stomp on (RMB) I Titan fist on X and not (LMB) as it already exists.
Thank you.
Yes... No!
I said in previous post that i dont like whole RMB idea and theres no force in the world that will make me do RMB this RMB that requests...

carlos andre

Cricket
simples
show which is the LNB number.
and what's the RMB
I try to change, because I don't have a forefinger, friend, because I lost in a work accident

LeBuRo

Cricket
Is it possible just to add Pack Frenzy into simple mode? So it will just use it if it has target and ready?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
tbh, kfm wolf is fking easy to play, the problem only with 7 hit combo which Exora already made brainless mod, why you guys need to ask more ?

Exora

True Hongmoon
simples
show which is the LNB number.
and what's the RMB
I try to change, because I don't have a forefinger, friend, because I lost in a work accident
I already wrote mini guide on some post in this forum about how to find skill ids of skills in skillbook so try finding it and u will know what u need~ :bnsyeharaclose:

tbh, kfm wolf is fking easy to play, the problem only with 7 hit combo which Exora already made brainless mod, why you guys need to ask more ?
Yea but once u have target it wont go away from the button and it will block other attacks~

Cuz their brain cant accept that simp mode makes LMB button literally useless so i made it into dps button and made RMB as old kmf approach~
WEW needs many braincells , many wows, its impossible to play with LMB holding , MUST BE RMB AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA ~ autism:bnsyeharaclose:

SHIOUJK

Cricket
Hello
I found an error
I used AUTO TITAN SURGES to work normally.
But after I added AUTO TWISTED SURGE,
the whole loop changed. The whole can't work
What should I do?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hello
I found an error
What should I do?
Repair the game and apply only one of them, they are not suppose to work together...
Auto Twisted surge contains both twisted metal and Titan surge combos...

t0ddinho

Cricket
Hello
I found an error
What should I do?
titan surge 11 hits combo not working on C***, I holding C and clicking, doesnt finish the combo

Exora

True Hongmoon
titan surge 11 hits combo not working on C***, I holding C and clicking, doesnt finish the combo
REPAIR the game trough normal game launcher and APPLY ONLY "AUTO TWISTED SURGE" and u will have TITAN SURGE COMBOS ON 1-2-3 KEYS and TWISTED METAL COMBOS ON Z-X-C KEYS.... have a good time~ :bnsyeharaclose:

Also recheck if u speced this
1564421599648-png.2086

Exora

True Hongmoon
I'll venmo you $40 and you don't have to post it. It's JUST FOR ME.
I see that u are desperate...but my mind wont chnge...idk why is it so hard for u to get used to hold LMB to dps instead of RMB ( i assume that ur new kfm player since u are not used to have guiding fists and such on RMB)

PerlStyle

Cricket
assuming the game pulls skills from the xml file for simple mode but you want to use the addons on the normal mode xml so that you can swap all text from simple to normal in order to use simple mode under F12 .
how do i make it so that the addon pulls information form the normal mode xml not the simple mode one and or how do i make it install in the normal mode one in the 1st place . since making a swap as is breakes the skills completeley since i do not have rmb since it is gap closer my wulf stance is missing skills since disabled under combo conditions on the same button ( that do not swap) so i am stuck with 1 button 1 skill combos :D and punching the boss with lmb standard is the META exe dee . ideas for a quick fix ? can i fix it myself ? i do not have an editing program and i am not that good at editing in general . but if u can tell me how to do it i can try to do it myself . TLDR = way to install on normal mode .XML ? want to parse wulf in same conditions as i use it in raids/dungeons

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
assuming the game pulls skills from the xml file for simple mode but you want to use the addons on the normal mode xml so that you can swap all text from simple to normal in order to use simple mode under F12 .
how do i make it so that the addon pulls information form the normal mode xml not the simple mode one and or how do i make it install in the normal mode one in the 1st place . since making a swap as is breakes the skills completeley since i do not have rmb since it is gap closer my wulf stance is missing skills since disabled under combo conditions on the same button ( that do not swap) so i am stuck with 1 button 1 skill combos :D and punching the boss with lmb standard is the META exe dee . ideas for a quick fix ? can i fix it myself ? i do not have an editing program and i am not that good at editing in general . but if u can tell me how to do it i can try to do it myself . TLDR = way to install on normal mode .XML ? want to parse wulf in same conditions as i use it in raids/dungeons

U cant make simp mode Addons work in normal mode cuz those 2 mods contains different atributes for skills...
Closest that u can get to simp mod in normal mode is to install F to LMB(macro RMB LMB) and auto twist metals...

PerlStyle

Cricket
U cant make simp mode Addons work in normal mode cuz those 2 mods contains different atributes for skills...
Closest that u can get to simp mod in normal mode is to install F to LMB(macro RMB LMB) and auto twist metals...
do i auto twisted via macro or do i use yours ?

Top Bottom