• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

JP Font 6-21-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrspoonwoman

Cricket
Hello there! The font kinda broke the custom flight crew i was using and the other trove outfits, I'm guessing a fix will come after while? edit: seems like some pizza mechanics also appear as green and purple, even after repairing the game

Last edited:

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there! The font kinda broke the custom flight crew i was using and the other trove outfits, I'm guessing a fix will come after while? edit: seems like some pizza mechanics also appear as green and purple, even after repairing the game
and you're assuming that this has anything at all to do with the jp font because???????????

mrspoonwoman

Cricket
Because the problem occurred after putting the two files in and enabling it from the addons. I probably did something wrong and will try to fix it today
and you're assuming that this has anything at all to do with the jp font because???????????

Wishes

Cricket
After installing it, my hm focus. normal focus, and stamina bar and numbers disappeared, is there a fix for that?
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom