• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Jinsoyun Costumes

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Back in....whatever month it was Jinsoyun costume was release for all female races for..300$ was it? Whatever. Here's the original files.
Download

Note: If your costume textures are missing it's nothin I can do about it.

If you have the KR client and using the mod for NA/EU or w/e region you play on.
Grab the ShaderCache ALL OF THEM in KR cookedpc and put them in your mod folder. Untill we get the costumes in our region you will need to keep doing this. This also removes this years valentines Day costume textures by the way. Just remove the shaders to make everything normal again.

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Put the nonmodded costume files into NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC its the folder where all updates

If it still doesn't work you need to add the jinF costumes into the folder, most times all costumes texture are linked to jinM/F

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Put all the original files in "contents\bns\CookedPC" folder. If it still doesn't work then i'm pretty sure I know why but I won't bother fixing it since I had december to do it.

KyubeX

Cricket
Put all the original files in "contents\bns\CookedPC" folder. If it still doesn't work then i'm pretty sure I know why but I won't bother fixing it since I had december to do it.
Yeah i did that, but not working :'(

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Updated download, they've created male versions.
--- Merged ---
Added Male video showcase.

Kay

Cricket
Can you explain for eu player how to add this? I've tried to put the downloaded files in the mod director (the one that i use for one click tool) but i can't find the model in game. Which is the model replaced? (jin male)

Top Bottom