• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon Is it possible to set a casting condition throught xmlediting?

lalaquaqua

Cricket
Hello,

basically I'd like to know if it's possible to set an extra casting condition on a skill by editing the code, and how.

Something like: when X skill is casted then Y will be casted right after. Otherwise Y wont get casted.
I tried with setting skill priority but there's the issue that the upper skill (X) is on key-status="unpress" in order to not slow down rotation, but if u put the lower tier skill (Y) on autocast too, whenever it's up gets automatically casted without waiting for (X) skill to get casted.

So I wanted to know if there's a way to arrange it so that X keeps going on autocast, and Y gets autocasted ONLY after X.
(I know I could remove autocast from Y skill, and manually cast it after X, but that's not what I'm looking for; I cant either arrange a macro that'd cast Y after X since they'd be up at diff times and it would just end with Y getting always casted at random times)

Thanks in advance for any possible reply!

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
No, but you can set the order.

Ordering the skills should have the same effect.

lalaquaqua

Cricket
I moved them on same button, ordering them, but since they are proc'd by diff skills, they just come up on different times, and whichever is up first will get casted.

Do you think by removing [context-ui-effect="event"] or modifying some other part of code, i could get the 'prioritized' skill always on top even when it's on cd, and then have the 2nd skill appearing only when top one gets used ?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
The order of the skill in the file seems to be the priority.

Sadly, as of now, we don't know how to change the conditions at which skills are available.
(Which is a good thing, as it would give some an unfair advantage)

Top Bottom