• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall (1002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shehikan

Cricket
I noticed that when I modify the code in the "Dat Editor" option, more exactly the "body-custom" part of the code, this error window pops up. When I return the code to normal the game starts without any problem, I'm not using addons and the mods I have already made sure that they are not causing any kind of conflict.

I hadn't played B&S for a while and back then the BnS Buddy didn't have this problem, I could modify the "Dat Editor" at will without any problem.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 53

Shehikan

Cricket
A new error appeared when I tried solution 1, it is probably because I have installed B&S on a different Local Disk than the main one on my PC.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 65

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You can create the folder manually and try again.

It doesn't matter where BnS is installed.
The error says that it can't find the patches folder inside Documents/BnS, and failed to create it.

Shehikan

Cricket
You can create the folder manually and try again.

It doesn't matter where BnS is installed.
The error says that it can't find the patches folder inside Documents/BnS, and failed to create it.
Thank you very much for your help, the problem is solved.

:bnsconfused:
And an apology for having made a post of a problem that was already published, but I had not managed to find anything related to the error code 1002 or that was related to a situation like mine.

:bnspeace:
Thank you very much and I apologize for the inconvenience.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
That last part wasn't published anywhere.

And you're welcome.

Also, please don't add [Resolved] to the title of the post.
I believe you can change the prefix from "Open" to "Solved" and lock the post. (been a long time since I've used the form as a "regular" user).

I've made the necessary changes and locked the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom