• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

INstant open boxes, chests, bundles items, transmute and salvage

OoO

Cricket
credits to -tororo-san for finding the value to change

Does what it says, changes value so you can just instantly open boxes, bundles etc... or to salvage items rather than waiting 2 seconds each time

Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\client.config2.xml
Search = <option name="self-restraint-gauge-time" value="2.000000" />
Replace = <option name="self-restraint-gauge-time" value="0.01" />

Note - instantly open boxes, bundles items,chests or salvage items

Instant Transmutations:
Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\client.config2.xml
Search = <option name="item-transform-progressing-particle-duration" value="3.0" />
Replace = <option name="item-transform-progressing-particle-duration" value="0.01" />
Description = instantly transmute
Download Instant Trans Patch

above is the code in the patch file, save the patch file to your addons folder or just copy and past the code in a text file and rename it from .txt to .patch

Attachments

• Insta-salvage.patch
    244 bytes · Views: 1,530
Last edited by a moderator:

Dholtarihr

Cricket
How about the transmutation time? Does anyone know if the transmutation animation time can be shortened? This could really help when transmuting exp charms, jewels and elements

War

Sand Warrior
How about the transmutation time? Does anyone know if the transmutation animation time can be shortened? This could really help when transmuting exp charms, jewels and elements
how i didnt think about this ! that's also gonna be more required for us next patch ><

Dholtarihr

Cricket
I think I found!
Code:
Search = <option name="item-transform-progressing-particle-duration" value="3.0" />
Replace = <option name="item-transform-progressing-particle-duration" value="0.01" />
Let me know if it works for you.

Attachments

• Insta-transmute.patch
    256 bytes · Views: 1,410
Last edited:
Reactions: OoO

OoO

Cricket
I think I found!
Code:
Let me know if it works for you.

works perfectly :)

Yaore

Cricket
Is there any patch to remove this need of typing "Salvage" on every purple item?

IcyGbait

Cricket
Any way to make opening big stacks faster? to instantly open them instead of having a second cooldown between them?

Top Bottom