• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open I want to change both my UI and Voice into CHINESET

Space_Alpaca

Cricket
Hi everyone! Like i said above I'm trying to change my in-game UI and Voice form English to Chinese TW.
I'm currently playing in EU but I installed both version of the game. Is there any way to accomplish that?

I've already tried with BnsDatTool with both .dat files, but the UI only turns rubbish (#invalid# or numbers not showing).
Didn't attempt to change the voice yet tho.

If there is anyway you guys know that will work, it will be great.
Have a nice day

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone! Like i said above I'm trying to change my in-game UI and Voice form English to Chinese TW.
I'm currently playing in EU but I installed both version of the game. Is there any way to accomplish that?

I've already tried with BnsDatTool with both .dat files, but the UI only turns rubbish (#invalid# or numbers not showing).
Didn't attempt to change the voice yet tho.

If there is anyway you guys know that will work, it will be great.
Have a nice day
You need sigbypass plugin

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Whoa, you sound just like me, only I want to change my UI to English. Still no luck looking for an updated english local.dat file. =(

Space_Alpaca

Cricket
I'll attach the .dat files for ENGLISH UI. because I'm not sure which one you need, I'll post both.
Post automatically merged:

Is CookedPC/mod the only way to change voices? Which files do i need?

Attachments

• dats.7z
    29.1 MB · Views: 18

Space_Alpaca

Cricket
I tried everything, followed the Translation step by step and installed sigbypass and it's still not working.
Thanks for the help, regardless.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Piggy backing on this topic, on my translated tw -> en dat, game will error with 10001 code. unsure what I am missing

from longcyber on bnsdattool thread, page 6: you need to have both datafile(64).bin and localfile(64).bin in plugins folder of BnS Patch

I am unsure where I am supposed to get datafile(64).bin from, I am thinking I am missing that to resolve this.

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Piggy backing on this topic, on my translated tw -> en dat, game will error with 10001 code. unsure what I am missing

from longcyber on bnsdattool thread, page 6: you need to have both datafile(64).bin and localfile(64).bin in plugins folder of BnS Patch

I am unsure where I am supposed to get datafile(64).bin from, I am thinking I am missing that to resolve this.
error 10001 means the local.dat is corrutped
(probably bad bin file)

Top Bottom