• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved i need help loggin in

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaacherif

Cricket
hey im was trying to use bns buddy for the first time and when i insert my account settings and go to my email when it asks me for authentification code in the email i only find {3} where the code should be .
it only happens when im using bns buddy but it works just fine with nc launcher 2 .
can i get some help with that please :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.7 KB · Views: 28

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
hey im was trying to use bns buddy for the first time and when i insert my account settings and go to my email when it asks me for authentification code in the email i only find {3} where the code should be .
it only happens when im using bns buddy but it works just fine with nc launcher 2 .
can i get some help with that please :D
This is fixed on the upcoming update, so here's a pre-release of that upadate :)
BnS Buddy 5.9.2.4 PR

Here's the current changelog
Code:
+ Added: Handler for patch files with no replace value [done]
+ Added: Archer animation toggle [done]
+ Added: 3rd spec animation toggle to KFM toggle [done]
+ Added: D912PXY mod for win10 and win7 users only [done]
+ Added: ULPS Toggle for AMD GPUs in extras to maximize performance [done]
+ Added: Prompt warning when fth entries exists [done]
+ Added: Manual selection of cores to run the game on [done]
+ Added: Toggle for affinity manager [done]
+ Added: Support for lower cased N in BNS for version file check [done]
+ Added: Startup entry for BnS Buddy toggle in settings [done]
+ Added: Handling of whitespace in email during login [done]
+ Reworked: Handling of Compat flags and fth are now seperate [done]
+ Reworked: Entirely the settings handling for easier management [partially]
+ Fixed Bug: Launcher logs wouldn't be scrolled down auto for certain users [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Mod Manager logs wouldn't be scrolled down at all without it being shown first [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Keep-in-tray toggle would not dispose bns buddy logo in tray when closed [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Typo for assassin in extras [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Double clicking the mod manager list would trigger triple state [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Startup spinner would not follow the settings color [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Buddy would not close if icon or BW was already disposed [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Typing invalid characters into text field would crash or cause an error [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: The theme code validation would not be the theme color selected [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Receiving broken code validation emails when some info could not get grabbed by ncsoft [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Overlapping box in extras [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Unhandled errors when using unstable connection and could not connect to bns buddy domain [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: A rare dns bug would occur on ncsoft dns records and could not login anymore [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Remote ip grab would hang and crash the login process [fixed]
+ Fixed Bug: Adding/Modifying/Removing a folder in mod manager would create a duplicate of the entire tree [todo]
+ Fixed Bug: Uninstalling 2 mods or more of the same name would create an index error [todo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom