• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

I got a weird bug at the loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqkienx

Cricket
Hello guys, my name is Daniel, aka Mox, recently after the new patch of the game and BnsBuddy, i got a weird bug at the loading screen, is not like the old one, where is blocking because of the images or getting an error, is just freezing after 2 dungeons, in ServerCross and OpenWorld, only 2 dungeons, rarely i can do like 6 loading screens before freezing, never happened to me before until this patch, also I m gratefull for your work Endless.

If someone could help me with this? Thank you !

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello guys, my name is Daniel, aka Mox, recently after the new patch of the game and BnsBuddy, i got a weird bug at the loading screen, is not like the old one, where is blocking because of the images or getting an error, is just freezing after 2 dungeons, in ServerCross and OpenWorld, only 2 dungeons, rarely i can do like 6 loading screens before freezing, never happened to me before until this patch, also I m gratefull for your work Endless.

I dont know if English is your first, second, or maybe even third language. But, you're going to have to clean that whole mess up and tell us again, in more detail, and in words we can understand, what your issue is.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator

Make sure your cleaning interval is set to 30 minutes and not lower in bns buddy settings page 3.
--- Merged ---
I'll assume this issue has been dealt with o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom