• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved How to edit/unpack/repack local64.dat and localfile64.bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ego0125

Cricket
License
Hello,

I'm playing Korea BnS. I want to edit or unpack/repack local64.dat and localfile64.bin, but I couldn't find the function on BnS Buddy. Would you please advise how I can do it?

1609201205241.png

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I'm using 5.9.7.0. Do I need to remove Settings.xml and launch Buddy again?
No, it didn't add path to local file for kr region yet. I'll add it for next update.
Could you please give me the path to your local.dat file?

ego0125

Cricket
License
No, it didn't add path to local file for kr region yet. I'll add it for next update.
Could you please give me the path to your local.dat file?

Here's the path.

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\korean\data

ego0125

Cricket
License
no, the local.dat/local64.dat.
The path seems right in buddy. And should appear. unless they've been deleted.

No. I haven't removed both local.dat and local64.dat. Files are under the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\korean\data foler.

Last edited:

ego0125

Cricket
License
BTW, for testing purpose, I moved local64.dat file to C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\data folder. After that, I can see it on Buddy, but when I tried to edit datafile_333.xml on Buddy, I got the error message.

캡처2.JPG

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yea that error happens sometimes, it's a graphical issue with the textbox. And there's no fix for it at the moment.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have a cookedpc folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\korean?

I also fixed the huge cross on white error for next update :)

Last edited:

ego0125

Cricket
License
Do you have a cookedpc folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\korean?

I also fixed the huge cross on white error for next update :)

No. There's no cookedpc folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\local\NCSoft\korean.

Cookedpc folder is in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS_KR\contents\bns, but I think it's for MODs.

캡처.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom