• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

having a small issue with the bnsbuddy launcher

Divinehero

Cricket
ever since the UE4 update compatable version whenever i start it up after turning on/restartting my pc it defaults my language to german and i can't seem to get it to stop doing so

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
remove all other languages you dont use
and it will stop, it;s a bug on v5 but will be fixed on v6

Divinehero

Cricket
ah.. i see but how do i do that?

also having an.. unrelated to the topic specifically issue in that the game refuses to launch sometimes client pops up in my background processes for a sec then it dies sometimes it only takes 2 or 3 tries to get the client to launch sometimes 8 or more

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
ah.. i see but how do i do that?

also having an.. unrelated to the topic specifically issue in that the game refuses to launch sometimes client pops up in my background processes for a sec then it dies sometimes it only takes 2 or 3 tries to get the client to launch sometimes 8 or more
you open where your client /game is installed at and go find the local folder and you'll see all the languages.
Delete the languages you don't use. It's that easy.

AS for the issue you're having trying to launch the game, no idea what causes it, i need an error log or error msg, anything of the sort to troubleshoot.

YvonneJames

Cricket
ever since the UE4 update compatable version whenever i start it up after turning on/restartting my pc it defaults my language to german and i can't seem to get it to stop doing so
I had the same problem, but after reloading everything helped me

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
This was also driving me crazy each time I booted the game to the point I'd just go play somethin else lmao, not like I even play this game anymore anyway.

Divinehero

Cricket
huh.. i wonder what.... i haven't installed stuff other then games and this only started w/ the UE 4 update

Top Bottom