• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

FPS Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
Hello,

first of all. Im not an nativ english speaker so pls tell me if im doing something wrong.

Now to my problem. U all know Maybe the bug where the game does not load propperly into the ram?
Mostly u can fix this whil restarting over and over. But not on my side. I have this issue since release. On 32 bit and 64 bit.
I bought 2 new PC only to see there i have the bug also.

The strange thing is sometimes it works until i get an loadingscreen or dc or whatever in BNS and then i have only 30 FPS. Somtimes it fixes itself when there is the Wednesday Server maintenance. but on my newest pc where i normaly Play everything on i cant fix the Problem (works on 32 bit but not on 64 bit and 32 is not an Option for raiding). Even installing different Windows 10 versions or copying bns from a friend who does not have that Problem. I allready tired all the fixes u mentiond in here. (Maybe i missed 1 or 2).

So can anyone of u may help me? Its stupid to run an second computer only to Play Blade and Soul.

Best greetings

Chris

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
I tried all of them and nop. Not a slightly Change.

Maybe this Infos are usefull for u too.

When the game launches whits this bug it uses only 1 core at max. Not like normal 3-4 cores at 80%-90%
What i see there is an failure in the communication between BNS and Windows in what resources can be used. Or how can this be explained?

Can an slow Internet Connection be the Problem? Cause in my Clan and from my Friends all guys who have an better Connection have less Bugs. The two who have an lower Speed but more stabel Internet have also many Bugs but not he same.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Yes, a slow connection causes issues with fps.
But not that bad.

Disable fth (google it).
It should help a little.

Enable "Use all cores" in bnsbuddy and do a repair on your c++ and .net files.
(If you have an intel cpu, you can try to unpark the cores.)

Also, make sure you followed the advices in that video (regarding fps issues) to the letter, if you have an nvidia card.

Last edited:

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
Sp i tried the tip with the fth but it changed Nothing.
The game still erases ,after loading 500 MB and 1.3 GB into the ram, 100-200 MB of it and then it continues loading additional data into the ram.

The "Use all cores" button changes Nothing.
I repaired all the files but no failure was found.
And the fix for nvidia grafikcards changes Nothing at any of my Computers.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
What are your PC specs?

Can you send a printscreen of your profile, in the Nvidia Inspector?

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
So the Slowest pc:

i7 4790k @4.8 Ghz
GTX 1060
16GB 1666 DDR3 Ram
960 Evo Nvme as Bootdrive.

The bug was away with the Maintenance from 04.07 where they did not patch anything.

Second PC

i7 7700k @4.8Ghz
GTX 1080
16GB 3200 DDR4 Ram
970 Evo as Bootdrive.

Same as my Slowest pc. But Last Week in the middle of the raid i got the bug again but only for a few Hours. After Restarting over and over it went away.

Main Pc:

i7 8068k @Stock
GTX 1080
16GB 4000 DDR4 Ram
960 Evo x2 Raid as Bootdrive.

Since i have this pc i have the Problem on 64 Bit. 32 bit works with many manny maaaaaaaaaaannnnny DC´s.

I Fresh installed my Nvidia Driver Last Week so it undid (is that right?) all the Settings i chagend via inspector.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I Fresh installed my Nvidia Driver Last Week so it undid (is that right?) all the Settings i chagend via inspector.

This is the key.
You didn't do anything that is in the video, in the link I've sent.

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
Well. I can do this Things 100000000 Million Times but they changes Nothing.

I tried this fix when i first saw it on Reddit over 1 Year ago. And Nothing. It didnt even improved my Fps when the game was not bugged.
Ist like have u tried to turn ur pc off and on? Sure my pc witch components are a few Month old runs since 2 years….

When i tell u i have tried the fixes under the link then i tried them. ALL of them. Every performence tweak who gets announced somewhere , i try it.
But Nothing rlly Nothing ever changes anything.

Even BNS Buddy gives me 0 improvement over all my pc´s and when i her wow from 40 fps to stable 60 i can get crazy...

So we can do any Little fix again and i can clean install BNS again ( yeah sometimes with a Fresh install of Windows the bug is away for a few weeks).

The Problem ist not the grafik part of the game. So the changes (whhich i did for u now again) do not Change anything how the games startes.

U also dont say to a car owner hey u need an Turbo so that the Motor runns better when the Motor only runs on 3 pots of 6.

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
Jeah i know ist just an launcher but the launcher has addons which improves the Output but on my side no they dont whereas i see and here that it helped others alot.

and yes i tried now all of the fixes today also the inspector fix now. Or better to say i try all of every couple of weeks ans hope for a wonder.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Just a screenshot.

(Hint: hold ALT and press on PRTSCR to take a printscreen of the window. You can paste it directly into the answer box.)

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
there they are

Attachments

• Inspector.png
    Inspector.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Inspector2.png
    Inspector2.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Inspector3.png
    Inspector3.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 33

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
changes nothing.

1 Question. is the Nvidia Driver already involved when bns is in it start loading screen after xingcode loaded?
If not all of this can not help. Cause most fixes are Grafikcard based. But my Problem is bevor any grafik based process started even.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
As soon as the game goes past the splashscreen, it is rendering 3D.

The screen to put your pin is a 3D scene being rendered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, can you list the fixes you have tried so far?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, make sure that Nvidia Experience (or whatever the name is) is NOT installed.

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
My Problem starts with the start of the splashscreen…

All fixes which we discussed here.
Unpark Cpu
all Energy Settings in different variations
Buy new Computers (interchange all components)
install BNS on slower harddrives or ramdisk
reseting the Internet Connections
well what else?
dont know but changed some things in the registry (after it did not work changed them back or reinstalled windows.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom