• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

FPS Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like an fth issue if your nvidia fix is done properly like this:

For the fth issue, disabling fth also requires you to delete the client.exe entry for it to take effect
disabling it only prevents it from being added to it.

If fixing fth still does not solve it, you missed a step in the nvidia fix.

XxHerkulesxX

Cricket
Nop annnnnd nop.

Did it today again 2 times ( startet both the fth and nvidia fix from start) but nop changed Nothing.
Still ereases much of the loaded data from the ram which is at start an indicator that u will have the bug.
--- Merged ---
So i found out 1 part which was restrikting the 64 bit. it was my Bluetooth. Even it wasn´t "on". I uninstalled the Driver and the 64 Bit Client works now but only with 85 fps average in Celestial Basin with almost no ppl there.

So i still Need to search for the rest fps. Which i get on my older pc.
--- Merged ---
OK.... after an Restart of my pc i got the same Problem again… I changed Nothing and ther was no Driver Installation or windowsupdate from yesterday to today.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
On reboot, the drivers for bluetooth reinstalled. The device was either still connected, or bluetooth adapter still connected.
--- Merged ---
I assume you found the issue, since this topic has been up for a while now. I'm closing it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom