• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Fps is really low in 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner13

Cricket
Hi guys i can run bns at 60 fps(i capped it at 60 fps) on max settings when using 32 bit but when i'm using 64 bit i'm gettings like 20 fps max, please help, i already tried multi client option from bnsbuddy, but it is not helping. :(

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys i can run bns at 60 fps(i capped it at 60 fps) on max settings when using 32 bit but when i'm using 64 bit i'm gettings like 20 fps max, please help, i already tried multi client option from bnsbuddy, but it is not helping. :(

If you're using nvidia graphics you need to fix the gaming profile for bns manually using nvidia profile inspector.

War

Sand Warrior
unreal engine 4 is coming, i believe ur problem will be solved once we receive it in eu/na

Exoriya

Cricket
unreal engine 4 is coming, i believe ur problem will be solved once we receive it in eu/na

Wait what? was it announced that we are getting it for bns?
--- Merged ---
If you're using nvidia graphics you need to fix the gaming profile for bns manually using nvidia profile inspector.
Sadly I got nvidia, is there a tut for this?

War

Sand Warrior
Wait what? was it announced that we are getting it for bns?
we're currently using UE3 (unreal engine 3) and its only uses 1 core from your processor only, UE4 ( unreal engine 4) does use all the cores and its much more compatible and optimized

bqmsi

Cricket
we're currently using UE3 (unreal engine 3) and its only uses 1 core from your processor only, UE4 ( unreal engine 4) does use all the cores and its much more compatible and optimized
False, ue3 doesn't only use 1 core. Disable 3/4 cores and try to run any ue3 game with a reasonable fps. It uses all the cores, some more efficiently than others. 120fps, the cores 1, 3 uses ~65%, core 2 4, ~40%. If you fire up task manager with a 4 core 8 thread cpu. Split it into 4ths like a graph. left to right is core->thread. The only difference from ue3 and ue4 for performance is that ue4 renders images more efficiently and uses the cores full potential.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Fix for the 64bit client issue is related to either FTH or NVIDIA Profile fix requirement.

You can find the fth fix in bns buddy itself and the NVIDIA fix on youtube by Licont.

This thread is old, so i'm going to lock it. And use my post as solution for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom