• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] - With/Without Autocast Charge - by Vectoriel

misaka

Cricket
Hey dude, really like what you've done with the addon but I'd wanna swap places of the KD and Veil since just holding Z to KD seems much more fluid than 1 > 4 and Veil really isn't that important to be able to instacast imo.
Been a long time since I modified addons, just swapping the "context-#" for them doesn't seem to work, I guess they are in a specific order or similar, would you be able to help me out with that you think?

Yberion

Cricket
Hey dude, really like what you've done with the addon but I'd wanna swap places of the KD and Veil since just holding Z to KD seems much more fluid than 1 > 4 and Veil really isn't that important to be able to instacast imo.
Been a long time since I modified addons, just swapping the "context-#" for them doesn't seem to work, I guess they are in a specific order or similar, would you be able to help me out with that you think?

You're using the non autocast version right ?

the addon ? did u see the pic my 4 is on b and the rotation is not like how i saw it on your video

Because you're using the non autocast version and I'm using the autocast version on the video, like it's written there : https://hackmd.io/O0YUxikESaaPOgXr0XuDWA#-Videos

"All the videos were recorded with the autocast of Charge (0 - 4 stacks) version."

Anyway, no matter the version, 4 will always be on B btw.

misaka

Cricket
> You're using the non autocast version right ?

Been testing both, think I'll stick with the autocast because of the pure laziness of stacking :p
but with bns being the stuttery hell it is, being able to KD as quickly as possible would be a blessing

Knumi

Cricket
C-can i get auto lightning strike in normal mode .patch, i've tried putting it myself cant get it to work >_<

aiao1

Cricket
caould you make an addon to let the lightning Sheath always on V, just press V like Flame and Frost talents?

Yberion

Cricket
> You're using the non autocast version right ?

Been testing both, think I'll stick with the autocast because of the pure laziness of stacking :p
but with bns being the stuttery hell it is, being able to KD as quickly as possible would be a blessing

Well, then I think it might be possible, but for now I won't change anything.

C-can i get auto lightning strike in normal mode .patch, i've tried putting it myself cant get it to work >_<

Well ofc it's possible but you want to time it with C.

caould you make an addon to let the lightning Sheath always on V, just press V like Flame and Frost talents?

Always on B ? no you have to press Storm Shroud (Block) first, also I'm not here to make personal addons, I'm here to share mine ^^

dumb question, but how are you able to use Simplemode in f12? Pilao's file for f12 didn't work for me ...
thank you :3

Maybe you want to update your dll, often check for updates tho

aiao1

Cricket
No, it just a question. I wonder if we can make an addon to unhide the Lightning Sheath, I mean we dont need no press Storm Shroud, just V or smth like that
As I know, we can do this in Flame and Frost talents, we dont need to press F (frost stance) then V to protect teamate. It's same wiith Z (knock down), Z always knock down in both stances

Yberion

Cricket
No, it just a question. I wonder if we can make an addon to unhide the Lightning Sheath, I mean we dont need no press Storm Shroud, just V or smth like that
As I know, we can do this in Flame and Frost talents, we dont need to press F (frost stance) then V to protect teamate. It's same wiith Z (knock down), Z always knock down in both stances

Doesn't work the same with 3rd spec, there's a skill condition before Sheath, KD and Veil

johanneskrauzer

Cricket
where is pilao's bnspatch? i joined the discord and there is nth there other than some small addons, why dont u just attach everything here?

Yberion

Cricket
where is pilao's bnspatch? i joined the discord and there is nth there other than some small addons, why dont u just attach everything here?

Hello, I've updated the part on how to find bnspatch :

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
You have to use ``bnspatch`` from pilao **if you want to use addons** now (`.patch`), check this discord (`Mod Police`) : https://discord.gg/JK7QyWG

Go to the channel ``basic-info`` and click :ok: under "Accept" to be able to see others channels. You can also react to the message below to get updates about ``bnspatch``.

Then check the channel ``bnspatch``, everything is explained and you can also check the channel ``guides``.

aiao1

Cricket
I know why, you're not the first.

I'm pretty sure you're not using ``remove-skill-ui-effects.xml``, so if you're not, you have to download :

• FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITHOUT_Autocast_Charge.patch
  • OR
  • FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITH_Autocast_Charge.patch
so if I'm not using "remove-skill-ui-effect.xml" but using FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITHOUT_ui_effect_WITHOUT_Autocast_Charge.patch, I need to delete anything release about "skillbar-ui" in the "Replace" lines?

Yberion

Cricket
If you're not using "remove-skill-ui-effect.xml " then just use "FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITHOUT_Autocast_Charge.patch".

aiao1

Cricket
I'm using "remove-skil-ui-effect.xml" with "FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITHOUT_ui_effect_WITH_Autocast_Charge.patch" in addons folder. I have patches.xml also, but it make me cannot login the game with a error message.
So i'm trying remove skill ui effect manually by editing "FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITH_Autocast_Charge.patch" file

Sabrak

Cricket
Can you throw off the normal ready-made files, without dancing with a tambourine? For me this file does not want to receive the patch extension after saving and does not work.

Attachments

• 2020-08-09 131641.png
    2020-08-09 131641.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom