• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] - With/Without Autocast Charge - by Vectoriel

aiao1

Cricket
Can you throw off the normal ready-made files, without dancing with a tambourine? For me this file does not want to receive the patch extension after saving and does not work.
your file is "FM....Charge.patch.txt". I mean its still be a .txt file
You need to unhide the extention then rename it again

Kyarakï

Cricket
How I can download remove-skill-ui-effects.xml and what is the difference with and with remove-skill-ui-effects.xml

aiao1

Cricket
Dump question, you remove Volt Salvo frome simple mode and auto cast it on B, but why you dot do this with Storm Wrath?

Yberion

Cricket
Dump question, you remove Volt Salvo frome simple mode and auto cast it on B, but why you dot do this with Storm Wrath?

Because you won't be allowed to cast Ultrashock, it will get canceled by the autocast of Storm Wrath, I already tested it.

Dolord

Cricket
It's doesn't work when i rename the file ( i delete .txt) when i want to use it in the addon the programm say me the addon is incomplete

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-19 152403.png
    Annotation 2020-08-19 152403.png
    521.8 KB · Views: 99

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
is it really so hard to read the big red text when you start bns buddy or any of the other thousand forum posts about
how to use addons and that you cant activate them atm with buddy

rmlevasseur

Cricket
I got this working and playing with it, but I am confused. Right now my "b" only seems to be the old "f", and I don't understand the "macros" section. Can you please explain? Is there a way to auto cast vcxz in overload?
Post automatically merged:

The other problem if have is that there is no way to get into stormborn "silently". There are times where you want to enter stormborn without first attacking, but when you bush f to enter stormborn it triggers volt solvo, thus agroing the boss before attacking with stormborn. This is a problem with bosses that jump on attack.

Last edited:

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
just macro "B" and "RMB" for standart rotation.
in overcharge you have to type "c" "x" "v" yourself, i think its impossible to make an addon with conditions for this.
And Z is in "B"

for your second question.
first of all you start your rotation with overcharge "c" "x" "v" and then f for stormborn because your c gives a big bonus to your x in oc and gm if your fast enough and time this right.

Otherwise if you want to start a fight use your "E" to get close to the boss (melee range) and start your rotation.
If you do this right, you will be in gm and cc immune before a boss can knock you back or whatsoever.

i hope this helped you a bit

rmlevasseur

Cricket
I am still playing with it, but sadly it is not intuitive for me. Can you send me an addon that simply moves storm warp to e like your macro does? I really like that change. Think I need baby steps. My brain doesnt rewire easily.

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
Yberions addon is quite easy to use and very good.
I also play with it.
just macro "RMB and "B" don't macro cxv because this will be a huge dps loss.

anyway enclose is the addon which swaps Stormwarp to E

Attachments

• FM 3rd flash.rar
    334 bytes · Views: 77

rmlevasseur

Cricket
i am not sure what you mean when you say just macro B and rmb. Do you mean map b to rmb? I am not sure what "B" or what you have done here. Sorry for being dense.

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
you need macro software for example logitech g hub or macro recorder.
with this software you can create a macro for button B and your right mouse button.
This software spams these two buttons only by clicking or holding one button.

rmlevasseur

Cricket
so i should write a macro that spams both b and t (right mouse button)? then map it to xbutton1 which is what I use for macros. is that right?

rmlevasseur

Cricket
getting used to it. lets me clear the first boss in dst by myself now which I couldnt do before. However I could not get the FM3rd flash to work before using yberrions addon.

Spez

Cricket
you need macro software for example logitech g hub or macro recorder.
with this software you can create a macro for button B and your right mouse button.
This software spams these two buttons only by clicking or holding one button.
I am sorry but what is button B? What is that for?

Thank you

Top Bottom