• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] - With/Without Autocast Charge - by Vectoriel

Yberion

Cricket
Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] by Vectoriel

I've been working on this simple mode for quite a time now, testing in F12, dungeon, IA raid, etc, and tweaking it.

There is actually 2 versions of that simple mode.

One without autocast of Charge (0 - 4 stacks) and one with.

There's also a separate version of the both version above in case you use "remove-skill-ui-effects.xml".

Often check for updates

I've made a markdown description of everything you want to know about all the changes, if you want to check it : https://hackmd.io/O0YUxikESaaPOgXr0XuDWA

You don't have to read everything, read carefully "General", "Talents", "Disable", "Macros" and check screens and videos.

There's 3 video, showing basic rotation, opener and autocast Charge (0 - 4 stacks) and screens of the skill bar.

There is a changelog of everything I did.

I'm up for any comments, improvement & co.

Download link (still read the hackmd) : https://github.com/BnS-Compagnon/XM...ster/Class/Force_Master/Simple_mode/Vectoriel

To download one of them :
  • Click on one of them
  • Click on "Raw" :
  • Then press "CTRL + S" on your keyboard to save the file (or find the option on your browser)
  • Remove the ".txt" at the end
  • Put the file that you downloaded in the correct folder (in "Documents\BnS\addons")

Feel free to give me feedback.

Last edited:

Juriasu

Cricket
License
Don't know if its just me but it doesn't work, auto charge doesnt work and lighting storm seems to have priority
Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] by Vectoriel

I've been working on this simple mode for quite a time now, testing in F12, dungeon, IA raid, etc, and tweaking it.

There is actually 2 versions of that simple mode.

One without autocast of Charge (0 - 4 stacks) and one with.

There's also a separate version of the both version above in case you use "remove-skill-ui-effects.xml".

I've made a markdown description of everything you want to know about all the changes, if you want to check it : https://hackmd.io/O0YUxikESaaPOgXr0XuDWA

You don't have to read everything, read carefully "General", "Talents", "Disable", "Macros" and check screens and videos.

There's 3 video, showing basic rotation, opener and autocast Charge (0 - 4 stacks) and screens of the skill bar.

There is a changelog of everything I did.

I'm up for any comments, improvement & co.

Download link (still read the hackmd) : https://github.com/BnS-Compagnon/XM...ster/Class/Force_Master/Simple_mode/Vectoriel

To download one of them :
  • Click on one of them
  • Click on "Raw" :
View attachment 4122
  • Then press "CTRL + S" on your keyboard to save the file (or find the option on your browser)
  • Remove the ".txt" at the end
  • Put the file that you downloaded in the correct folder (in "Documents\BnS\addons")

Feel free to give me feedback.
doesn't work for me, i don't know why also lighting storm has priority any clue to why that happens?

Attachments

• Client_nlWKA7lKhh.png
    Client_nlWKA7lKhh.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 1,050

Yberion

Cricket
I know why, you're not the first.

I'm pretty sure you're not using ``remove-skill-ui-effects.xml``, so if you're not, you have to download :

• FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITHOUT_Autocast_Charge.patch
  • OR
  • FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITH_Autocast_Charge.patch

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Hey, this is a great work, although i might end up completely brain dead after read.
Not gonna use this anytime soon but will test it, just have a question: Auto Charge is auto cast when out of combat too ?

Yberion

Cricket
Hey, this is a great work, although i might end up completely brain dead after read.
Not gonna use this anytime soon but will test it, just have a question: Auto Charge is auto cast when out of combat too ?

Yeah it will autocast even when not in combat, just disable the simple mode in case you're doing stuff in inventory etc

giuliano lemos

Cricket
Good night alright
there are 4 files on that link, which one would be right?
another question
it is mandatory to use "remove-skill-ui-effects.xml". to be able to use these xml

Yberion

Cricket
All is written in the hackmd https://hackmd.io/O0YUxikESaaPOgXr0XuDWA .

There is a normal version and a version that autocast Charge (0 - 4 stacks), check the videos.

Also, some people are using "remove-skill-ui-effects.xml", for those I made a special version that does exacly the same but that will work for them.

So no it's not mandatory to use it, also, they aren't xml but addons.

Last edited:

The Baal

Cricket
Hi, I can't program skills and edit simple mode, but this mode seems to me to have reduced the PCB by 50%. Normally I used simple mode in the game + repeating macro on the mouse while holding RMB (hold LMB and click RMB) to do so I manually gave the skills Magnetize, Lighting strike, Thundercloud and Lighting storm. But I have to ban storm warp. I used to play ICE and used https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/fm-normal-simp-mode-changes.1059/ and I was extremely satisfied with that. Unfortunately, everyone now plays Lighting because it deals double the damage.

Fhan

Cricket
Was wondering if you can leave Storm Wrath on (F) and Autocast it? Would that deal more damage?

Yberion

Cricket
Hello,

Hi, I can't program skills and edit simple mode, but this mode seems to me to have reduced the PCB by 50%. Normally I used simple mode in the game + repeating macro on the mouse while holding RMB (hold LMB and click RMB) to do so I manually gave the skills Magnetize, Lighting strike, Thundercloud and Lighting storm. But I have to ban storm warp. I used to play ICE and used https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/fm-normal-simp-mode-changes.1059/ and I was extremely satisfied with that. Unfortunately, everyone now plays Lighting because it deals double the damage.

I don't understand, is there a problem ? What does mean "but this mode seems to me to have reduced the PCB by 50%" ?

Was wondering if you can leave Storm Wrath on (F) and Autocast it? Would that deal more damage?

Well I tried this already, the problem with that is you won't be allowed to cast Ultrashock properly since it will be canceled by Storm Wrath.

Fhan

Cricket
Well I tried this already, the problem with that is you won't be allowed to cast Ultrashock properly since it will be canceled by Storm Wrath.

Oh I see. Thanks for the reply and the addons btw.
Just my opinion, but I think doing more Storm Wrath is overall better than using Ultrashock because I am using 3pvp 5pve soul shields.
It would be great if you can add autocast Storm Wrath. Its fine if you're too busy.

Yberion

Cricket
Oh I see. Thanks for the reply and the addons btw.
Just my opinion, but I think doing more Storm Wrath is overall better than using Ultrashock because I am using 3pvp 5pve soul shields.
It would be great if you can add autocast Storm Wrath. Its fine if you're too busy.

Well, when casting Ultrashock at the end of Stormborn you do 7 Storm Wrath, Ultrashock deal way more damage than 1 additional Storm Wrath so it's not worth it to autocast it.

MaxMode

Cricket
i dont why but it doesn't work for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_200713_001.jpg
    Screenshot_200713_001.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 385
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 376
Top Bottom