• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Force Master Lightning [Complet Simple Mode change] - With/Without Autocast Charge - by Vectoriel

strikker

Cricket
I just deleted all xml and patch, in addons folder and patches, and just leave addons from fm, and it worked. now I need to try one by one of the other addon which is not compatible with the simple FM mode

ok. so ALL_Move_Unsheathe_F_to_TAB its not working anymore weird thing i was working before the last patch

Last edited:

rmlevasseur

Cricket
glad it worked for you, but all i have in the addon folder is simple mode w/o autocast and nothing in patches. this is so frustrating. trying yet another repair now.

Azzora

Cricket
hey, if i redo every step on this video should it work again ?

rmlevasseur

Cricket
what happens for me is I hit start, the launcher minimizes, then 5 seconds later the launcher pops back up but game won't start.

Yberion

Cricket
First of all, there's some known problem regarding bnspatch on 64bit client. Second thing is that bnspatch is still in a test state. Third I said to not have any other FM 3rd spec patch/xml.

There's absolutly no change in any normal/simple mode script in any class on the last update.

If things doesn't work, either it's your fault not following instructions correctly, either it's bnspatch/incompatibility problem, then you have to wait pilao's update (don't ping him ty).

This post isn't mean to be a support post to help you with bnspatch.

If you have some trouble, you can play with the old client, here is a non official link of the old client with all lang : https://mega.nz/folder/6tsiRBZA#dIFTAst9lgFKcCT3kjiHnw

If you use this one, delete bin and bin64, and then past "bin" "bin64" and "contents" in "NCSOFT\BNS", it will ask you to replace stuff of the "contents" folder, just say yes (don't delete "contents" folder, please).

There's a similar backup of the old client on Mod Police made by Hora if you don't trust mine. Also mine contain some plugin like lessloadingscreen etc, so check in the plugin folder. Everything is installed in the old client I posted, pluginloader & bnspatch for 32bits and 64bits (+ other plugins like I said above).

Btw, on the new client, binloader isn't working anymore, you better remove it and check if you have the last version of lessloadingscreen + f12simplemode (and login helper if you have it)

If you made the update to get the new client and after that put the old client, you will have to repear your game to get the new client back.

Last edited:

Ariessy

Cricket
hi, thanks for this one. For FM 3rd, one rotation is when in god mode, RMB-F-2-X, RMB-F-2-V, and lastly C. Could this be coded in the simple mode?

Mortal

Cricket
Hey hey, for the past few days ive tried changing the priority of simple mode to make it use zap before lightning palm, tried it with removing zap from simplemode first and then adding a layer/decision above lightning palm with zap in it, all it did was remove zap completely tho. when i tried without removing zap first it just changes nothing about the priority, tried it including awakened skills (putting awakened zap and zap above awakened lightning palm) and seperatly with only normal zap before normal lightning palm but without results pretty much /phew was following mostly the idea of this thread https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/ and tried to move the zap layers above the lightning palm ones but im kinda stuck without knowing where the mistake is /shy also tried it without your addon to make sure its not conflicting or anything but yeah

would appreciate some insight/help on what to do if you can be arsed :'D ill attach what i tried to make

Attachments

• Zap priority (not working).patch
    4.9 KB · Views: 28

wlsmlgod

Cricket
Maybe already applied?

Error: Could not find 89/89

Maybe already applied?

Applied Addon: FM_SimpleMode_Lightning_WITH_ui_effect_WITHOUT_Autocast_Charge

Skipped xml64.dat

Tell me how to fix it~!!

Fert

Cricket
Yeah it will autocast even when not in combat, just disable the simple mode in case you're doing stuff in inventory etc
Hello, is it possible to make autocast charge on 1-4 stacks (now 0-4)? It helps alot, couse dont need to swap between simple and normal mod couse it wont auto-stack when you have 0 charges.

Top Bottom