• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon FM Fire Simple mode skill order request

Chronixx

Cricket
Hello,

Could some1 be so kind as to make an edit to switch inferno and dual dragon around? Or if that messes things up with Inferno being hard casted because shock fire is after inferno then put shock fire first. Also remove Blazing Wall please.

So in short.

Inferno > Shock Fire > Dual Dragons -- Blazing Wall (if possible)
otherwise
Shock Fire > Inferno > Dual Dragons -- Blazing Wall

Greatly appreciated.

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket
there are two good addon about Fire FM in the forum. If you would check it some, you could have found them :D
but here you go i added 2 of them below. ( I didnt do those addons and sorry for not giving credits to ppl who did those. i dun remember the names :D)

P.S. Only good thing you can do to these addons, removing Dual Dragons from RMB simple and put Dual Dragons into LMB. Then it would be awesome. But I have no idea how to do it so yea.

Attachments

• CLASS_FM - Remove ShockFire & Blazing Wall.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 200
  • CLASS_FM - Remove ShockFire & Meteor & Blazing Wall.patch
    1.5 KB · Views: 161

Chronixx

Cricket
there are two good addon about Fire FM in the forum. If you would check it some, you could have found them :D
but here you go i added 2 of them below. ( I didnt do those addons and sorry for not giving credits to ppl who did those. i dun remember the names :D)

P.S. Only good thing you can do to these addons, removing Dual Dragons from RMB simple and put Dual Dragons into LMB. Then it would be awesome. But I have no idea how to do it so yea.

You are just assuming that I didn't check, Im currently using the addon that removes blazing wall. So I did check and I did test all of them out.
The thing Im requesting is for the order not the once you linked.

I also tried editing the Blazing Wall patch that you can find here myself but BnSbuddy keeps giving me an error. Can't recall what it was something with missing something in the file?

Thank you for your input.

Last edited:

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket
You are just assuming that I didn't check, Im currently using the addon that removes blazing wall. So I did check and I did test all of them out.
The thing Im requesting is for the order not the once you linked.

I also tried editing the Blazing Wall patch that you can find here myself but BnSbuddy keeps giving me an error. Can't recall what it was something with missing something in the file?

Thank you for your input.
Then you should have knew that those addons are good enough. they just need a little bit edit to make them awesome like ''moving Dual Dragons to LMB from RMB.''
Also the order you ask for doesnt make any sense really with shockfire >> which make me think stuff that i dont wanna tell so... just wanted to help no need to get offended. good luck!!

Chronixx

Cricket
You are the one that started being offensive, treating me like an idiot that cant use the search function.
And then your offensive again in the post above
which make me think stuff that i dont wanna tell so...

So yes Im offended but I don't see how my first reply made you this hostile.

RogueFM

Cricket
not possible to swich the priorities with an addon, at least i wasnt able to.
only managed to swich the priorities by writing in the doc

Top Bottom