• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Error after patch 24.06.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

klizmo

Cricket
Dont work for me to...
Actually after this modifications the ADDONS now work with the NCSOFT Launcher, without the BNS buddy

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 57
  • error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 58
  • error3.jpg
    error3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Dont work for me to...
Actually after this modifications the ADDONS now work with the NCSOFT Launcher, without the BNS buddy

I will make this clear...

STOP TRYING TO APPLY ADDONS WITH BNSBUDDY UNTIL IT IS FIXED!!!

IT WONT WORK!
Therefore the needed fix and the alternative method.

Hollowchld

Cricket
we all want BnS buddy to work, stop asking for support, and let them work.
the more time they spend answering post the less time they have working on this.

Jhonny Ferreira

Cricket
this method is working on my pc but only on 64bits client, 32 bits client it doenst load the addons, so for those that was running on 64bits, be patient and play on 64bits until some fix comes out :)

NightsZenith

Cricket
Dont work for me to...

I've got this exact same problem, and I can't get the game to work through BNS Buddy despite following all the instructions. A shame, since everything plays so much slower without it. If someone who has experience would be prepared to make a video with the steps that would be awesome

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I've got this exact same problem, and I can't get the game to work through BNS Buddy despite following all the instructions. A shame, since everything plays so much slower without it. If someone who has experience would be prepared to make a video with the steps that would be awesome

Here's a video in Spanish.

If it still doesn't work, you can join the Discord server of the creator and post your questions there.
Also, make sure you have the latest version of it.

orangyapple

Cricket

And For Documents part, well you don't know where your documents are located? ^^ File Explorer > Documents > BNS > or C:/Users/(Your User Name)/Documents/BNS
I tried and i even put the folders into any bns folder i could find, still didnt work, think i messed up my bns folder, on the video, he already had the bins, he just replaced them, i cant even find mine.

nuocda

Cricket
this menthod is work, thank

i have question, bns vn is hidden chat filter option, my oldways is delete filter text in "...\local.dat\bnsfilterchat.txt" , how can create with addons file ? :bnspain:

The Baal

Cricket
Is there such a problem to fix BnS buddy on version 5.9.4.9? These patches don't work and it would be nice for BnS buddy not to throw a million bugs before putting them into play.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Is there such a problem to fix BnS buddy on version 5.9.4.9? These patches don't work and it would be nice for BnS buddy not to throw a million bugs before putting them into play.
You have no idea how much i'm busy irl xD

Tho, the eta is this week. And even if you were able to apply the addons/xml edits. The game won't start. Due to the new signature check the client does now on every dat files.

Chobit

Cricket

Dude, he's doing everything for free, for us and here you are complaining lol, imagine not having to lift a single finger and you have everything done for you (WTB Wheelchair emoji). There are guides on how to do it yourself, feel free to do it. Patches work perfectly fine, follow the guide step by step and you will make them work, Join BNS Buddy discord, read announcements, it's been said multiple times just to ignore all the errors you get via BNS Buddy, Press all OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom