• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Destroyer DES DPS Addon

MasterHawk

Cricket
DES DPS Addon

Hello fellow Destroyers,

This goal of these DES DPS Addons is to simplify the DPS rotations for Destroyer while still keeping it flexible and adaptable for different situations. I still consider it a work in progress and may modify/update/improve it if I see a possible way to do so.

DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND NOTES/WARNINGS BEFORE ASSUMING THAT THERE IS AN ERROR ON MY PART.

IF YOU CONTACT ME SEEKING AN ANSWER OR INFORMATION THAT'S IN THIS POST, THEN YOU'RE POTENTIALLY WASTING BOTH YOUR TIME AND MY TIME.

ALSO, YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO GET A RESPONSE FROM MESSAGING ME ON DISCORD THAN HERE.

Explanation

The point of these addons is to streamline the rotation for all three Destroyer Specs. They move certain skills to other keys to make rotation smoother without the need of a macro or simple mode.

How does the DES DPS Addon - All Specs effect each Destroyer Spec? / What does it do?
Stone Breaker Destroyer: Puts Mighty Cleave and Awakened Mighty Cleave on RMB.
Reaper Destroyer: Puts Galeforce and Awakened Galeforce on RMB.
Iron Will Destroyer: Puts Reaver on RMB. Puts Vanquish and Iron Knee on LMB so that you can weave them with RMB.

What are each of the files below? / Read this if you don't know which to download.
DES DPS - All Specs: Applies all the changes in the spoiler above.

DES DPS - Auto Iron Knee: Makes Iron Knee automatically activate when it becomes available.
DES DPS - Auto Reaver: Makes Reaver automatically activate when it becomes available.
DES DPS - Auto Twin Galvanize: Make twin stance Galvanize automatically activate when it becomes available.
DES DPS - Auto Twin Steel Strike and Auto Awakened Twin Steel Strike: Makes Twin Steel Strike and Awakened Twin Steel Strike automatically activate when they becomes available.
DES DPS - Auto Vanquish: Makes Vanquish automatically activate when it becomes available.

Wrecker to G and Twin Galvanize to LMB: Optional addition that will move Wrecker to G AND Twin Galvanize to LMB.
Wrecker to G: Optional addition that will move Wrecker to G.

Instructions
1. Do a file repair if needed.
2. Download DES DPS - All Specs patch file
3. Place the addon in your BnS Buddy addon folder.
4. Select the DES DPS - All Specs in the addons section of BnS Buddy.
5. Patch/Play
6. Enjoy!
7. (Optional) Download and apply the other optional addons if you desire them as well.

Notes/Warnings
1. If you have a previous version of the DPS addon applied MAKE SURE TO READ THE WARNING BELOW THIS!
2. Restoring the DES DPS - All Specs changes won't revert all of the changes correctly. Do a file repair to revert the xml back to its original state.
3. Make sure to restore any of the applied auto addons before applying the DES DPS - All Specs addon. After applying the DES DPS - All Specs addon, then reapply the auto addons.
4. The Wrecker to G and Twin Galvanize to LMB and Wrecker to G addons can be reverted and applied without the need of a file repair but you should only use one or the other.
5. You should get "Error: Could not find XX/XX Maybe already applied?" messages when applying the auto addons. This is because they are written to be prepared for making changes with or without the DES DPS - All Specs being applied before them.

Credits
- MasterHawk (Myself)
- Endless for all your help and guidance
- Gour for giving me a headstart on these fixes
- Rayminh & Naliss for your assistance and encouragement in making these fixes
- MindlessFire/7Orbs for testing stuff for me when I couldn't
- Fijikku Kasai for the simple mode modding info for the Shadow Des fix
- Cupid for helping me understand coding more
- Blair for giving me SB in the test video for the Shadow Des fix
- DevilTDriver for bringing me the idea of Earth Des fix
- Imaginary Walrus for suggesting that I apply the Earth Des fix to Shadow as well
- Cavok for sharing a Korean XML with me so I could get a head start on updating for Iron Will Des before it went live on NA
- Amajiki & Rad for giving suggestions about making it work optimally for Iron Will
- All others who expressed interest and encouragement

Update Log

UPDATE 12/12/19
Addons have been updated and revamped for Iron Will Destroyer.

UPDATE 12/12/19
Addons have been changed some in order to fix a bug where Reaver would not work during soulburn.

UPDATE 12/13/19
Updated the addon to allow rmb weaving.

UPDATE 12/25/19
Updated with a few minor changes.

UPDATE 12/27/19
Added additional optional addon that puts Wrecker on G and Twin Galvanize on LMB. Also updated the information in this post a little bit.

UPDATE 12/30/19
Completely removed vanquish from X.

UPDATE 1/2/20
Added optional auto addons that can be used to make some additional changes if desired.

UPDATE 1/4/20

Updated the auto addons so that they can be used with or without the All Specs addon. Also added an Auto Twin Galvanize.

Attachments

• DES DPS - All Specs.patch
    6.8 KB · Views: 2,607
  • DES DPS - Auto Iron Knee.patch
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,403
  • DES DPS - Auto Reaver.patch
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,278
  • DES DPS - Auto Twin Galvanize.patch
    440 bytes · Views: 1,265
  • DES DPS - Auto Twin Steel Strike and Auto Awakened Twin Steel Strike.patch
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,108
  • DES DPS - Auto Vanquish.patch
    935 bytes · Views: 1,357
  • Wrecker to G and Twin Galvanize to LMB.patch
    1.7 KB · Views: 815
  • Wrecker to G.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

yehchi87

Cricket
Thanks for your works.
Just a question, I am a player of TW server,and I simply cant start my game with the addon
it took hours to start and bnsbuddy quit itself.

Thanks for hepling

Kay998

Cricket
Is it possible to make a normal mode add on to work as simple mode? i feel simple mode on destro is kinda buggy, like it stops dpsing for like one second, however the warden addon(in other topic on this addon section) works on normal mode way better than using simple, was wondering if someone would take up the task of sending all the skills into normal so it can do the ani cancel by itself including the great cleave.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Is it possible to make a normal mode add on to work as simple mode? i feel simple mode on destro is kinda buggy, like it stops dpsing for like one second, however the warden addon(in other topic on this addon section) works on normal mode way better than using simple, was wondering if someone would take up the task of sending all the skills into normal so it can do the ani cancel by itself including the great cleave.

https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/simple-mode-everywhere.518/ Might help you, but I don't think it's gonna do any good.

Kay998

Cricket
Yes i understand the addon works for normal mode, but what it does its that it puts great cleave on priority on rmb so you have both cleaves on rmb, am i correct? does this addon affects simple mode by any chance? and breaks it or makes it unstable for earth destro?

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Yes i understand the addon works for normal mode, but what it does its that it puts great cleave on priority on rmb so you have both cleaves on rmb, am i correct? does this addon affects simple mode by any chance? and breaks it or makes it unstable for earth destro?

Allow me to explain, you have two files. One is simple mode and one is normal mode. If you edit, delete or does nothing with simple mode it doesn't affect normal mode and vice versa. If you try and make a normal mode addon into a simple mode addon just by changing what file to edit you're probably gonna have a bad time since they're different.

So to answer your question, it doesn't affect simple mode to edit normal mode.

Kay998

Cricket
Then simple mode on earth destro its broken, oh well, nothing to do. i dont think its a ping issue since other classes work pretty well, sometimes the thing casts cleave like 2-3 times in a row without going into ani cancel or simply stops, maybe its a issue on my side.

thanks for the help.

Đặng Nhật Tín

Cricket
First sorry my bad English , can you put Wrath from lmb and lock itro rmb ? just like Mighty Cleave ( awaken too ) from F to RMB
--- Merged ---
I'm from vietnam server , about next week is big update with awaken class and other things , could this add still work with that awken update admin ? Sorry my english is very bad

Trunng Nguyen

Cricket
hỏi bác tín chút sv việt thì sao xài cái patch vậy mình lauch vào thì phải đăng nhập trong client vậy sao để xài mấy cái addon kiểu này !! :(

Đặng Nhật Tín

Cricket
hỏi bác tín chút sv việt thì sao xài cái patch vậy mình lauch vào thì phải đăng nhập trong client vậy sao để xài mấy cái addon kiểu này !! :(
Có 2 cách bác à cách 1 là để cho soft tự cài xong addon mấy thứ linh tinh rồi nó mở game theo bnsbuddy bác tắt đi rồi restore lại hình như addon vẫn còn nguyên trong game vào game qua garena bình thường
Cách 2 thì bác tự chỉnh file xml hay xml64 bằng dat editor có trong bnsbuddy ấy

Top Bottom