• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Destroyer DES DPS Addon

Marcos

Cricket
hmm isn't better add F and X Skills to lmb and disable the main lmb skill?

lmb procs better with macro than F

Marcos

Cricket
the new add-on with auto reaver is pretty good thank you for the support

also can you try to put the Birhgtforge(3) on LMB with Vanquish and Iron Knee? ( but must disable Judgment and Wrecker and set Brightforge on LMB )

because seems you can't cast both skills if you are out of Brightforge instance

if you do that there will be 1 less button to the macro, and it help alot on fps/ms

Last edited:

Marcos

Cricket
if i'm not wrong, every line that have "unpress" is reaver on add-on notepad, try to remove other lines and test it =D

kevin117

Cricket
is something wrong with the update ? after updated Destroyer iron will not automatic use Galvanize on F Brightforge or either "E" anymore. please help

Marcos

Cricket
apply the add-on again

repair the client and apply add-on again, it's working for me and my friends

Anryuh

Cricket
Any way to make auto vanquish and iron knee?
I try with unpress but didnt work

Code:
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-6="123536" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-6="123536" key-status="unpress"/>
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-6="123536" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-6="123536" key-status="unpress"/>
Search = <result context-3="123121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
Replace = <result context-3="123121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" key-status="unpress"/>
Search = <result context-3="123121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-3="123121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" key-status="unpress"/>

or how I make a addon with only vanquish and iron knee in RBM?

Azgaro

Cricket
Can you possibly make f into lmb instead of rmb as highest priority for me? Your addon is so useful, but I cant do well of 1tftxt well so :(

Last edited:

Marcos

Cricket
auto reaver may cause problems on mechanics like on the new dungeon Hangar 0, when you have to move on safe area between sensors, when you are moving sometimes you use auto reaver and get hited by the "death zone"(hard mode)

Azgaro

Cricket
Hawk,
I like your addon, but can u possibly put out Vanquish from x?
I like everything in current addon, but Vanquish is shown on X and LMB that interrupt my 3x combo.
Quick question, I see when Vanquish is activated on LMB, it doesn't catch Vanquish first sometimes when Galvanze is on.
Is it correct?

Thank you for your effort on working this

Last edited:
Top Bottom