• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

katou-megumi

Cricket
Hello guys. Are there any outfit mods that replace the hongmoon outfit? Am new to the game and whenever I try these mods, they don't work, so I assume they're for high level outfits. Or how does this whole thing work?

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
Hello guys. Are there any outfit mods that replace the hongmoon outfit? Am new to the game and whenever I try these mods, they don't work, so I assume they're for high level outfits. Or how does this whole thing work?

The mods that Ashlay does are for the outfits themselves, not any replacement. So if you have the outfit already, you can add these mods and off you go.

To achieve what you want to do, i would suggest looking at the one click replacement tool, which replaces almost any outfit, with whatever else you want. There are updated versions and new databases floating around the forums here.

So, you would use the one click tool to change the hongmoon(or any other costume), to one that Ashlay has done the mod for, then add the mod into the mods folder and run the game, job done.

StaZz12

Cricket

you need to install them via Bns Buddy (just open the folder and extract the mod file into this one) on this thread you can find many mods that replace the concerned outfits (just a retexture in some ways), you can find some mods here, and some others by clicking on the "texture" or "NSFW" tag depending on what you want. And some replacement for the Hongmoon outfit btw

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
I wonder if its possible to size the lynf breast for a non swimsuit outfit?

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
I don't think it's possible to size Lyn breasts on a swimsuit outfit, let alone one that doesn't.

BossDragon35

Cricket
Ich hab ein Problem mit meinem B & S Buddy Er sagt immer
Der Game Server wird gerade gewartet. Bitte versuchen Sie es später Erneut
Brauche Hilfe

Top Bottom