• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

kamikami

Cricket
hello pro, could you help me replace those dresses with naked body?I have drawn the part I wish to remove, please help me thanks.
hello bro, can you share that custumize please? that face looks so beautiful:bnsshock: many thanks :D

Zura

Cricket
Hi may i ask for u got the lyn female so thick, if it's an mod, could u please link me.

bubusquid

Cricket
Could you make another Phantom Flower mod with the same skirt removal, but keep the original purple colors and white panties, please? For JinF and perhaps Gon as well?

Last edited:

Ares

Cricket
kamikami
I will share after the mighty ashlay help me Q.Q or do you have some special costumes animation mods? >.< we can share share lolz

Thoildua

Cricket
Screenshot_190703_000 (2).jpg can you make this design for GonF also with bra remove for JinF and GonF please? (if possible)
Screenshot_190703_001 (2).jpg Divine Fist for Yun please.

Shiro Ooh

Cricket
Bạn thực sự là một người đàn ông tuyệt vời. Bạn có thể thêm các tập tin như vậy vào lớp Yun không?

Attachments

• screenshot-2016-09-03.png
    screenshot-2016-09-03.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 41
  • screenshot-2019-03-21-at-10-25-45.png
    screenshot-2019-03-21-at-10-25-45.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 39

Ares

Cricket
@kamikami
walking animation, special emotes (phoenix,white tiger,tortise and so on~ all those costumes have special emote if you wear full set) , and so on. Its has been so long rarely people sharing ==
or you know the basic mod replacement method, can help me switch the costume i choose to the nude mod I want, of course i will provide the nude mod (with hair) , just help me replace the costumes i want thats it. I will be glad to share whatever i have.

Attachments

• 截圖_190129_015.jpg
    截圖_190129_015.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 截圖_190329_001.jpg
    截圖_190329_001.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 截圖_190131_002.jpg
    截圖_190131_002.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 351

kamikami

Cricket
@kamikami
walking animation, special emotes (phoenix,white tiger,tortise and so on~ all those costumes have special emote if you wear full set) , and so on. Its has been so long rarely people sharing ==
or you know the basic mod replacement method, can help me switch the costume i choose to the nude mod I want, of course i will provide the nude mod (with hair) , just help me replace the costumes i want thats it. I will be glad to share whatever i have.
i'm sorry bro, but i don't have those mods,i only have some mods from Ashlay and some weapon mods that's all, look like you have more than what i have lol and really, there're very few Bns mods from global are shared on these days, some sources from chinese forums have many sexy mods but most of them are for sale and register an account is a problem too.

Last edited:

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Hello, could u edit a sfw version of temptation for lyn (remove all the inner part of the outfit, mostly the zipper and net)
View attachment 1747
Added.
hello pro ashlay, could you help me replace those dresses with naked body?I have drawn the part I wish to remove or help me replace those costumes with nude mod if that makes easier work for you, please help me thanks,
Post the upk numbers so i can take a look.
Hello, could you make summer grove topless please?
View attachment 1896
Added.
View attachment 1907can you make this design for GonF also with bra remove for JinF and GonF please? (if possible)
View attachment 1908 Divine Fist for Yun please.
Added but i did not remove the bra because of the model looks very bad.

And gon have this weird bug that i can't fix.

Top Bottom