• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

Kasumi

Cricket
Henlo Ashlay,

Seems like the JinF Grand Enchantment mod is borked: Shows a weird, glitchy, texture-mess of the original outfit, and the chest area is missing (can see through to the character's back). Any chance you can fix pls?

Last edited:

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
very new to BnS so this is going to sound really dumb buttttttt how do I get the mod, sorry for not understanding Q_Q
All of the mods here require that you have the base costume. No replacements here, if you have the one click replacement tool(totally other thread), then you can swap costumes out.

Download the mod and put it(extracted) in a folder called mod within your cookedpc folder, mine is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

keep your mods in individual folders so you don't get too confused :)

Did that make sense?

Yona

Cricket
how do u get this version of pure white or is it not part of it, cuz wasent from the link for the outfit so was just wondering. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    513.4 KB · Views: 128

TootOtto

Cricket
Brand new to modding BnS, and was just wondering is there some kind of ID list for the costumes or is it down to trial and error to find the costumes I want?

Draconian

Cricket
Brand new to modding BnS, and was just wondering is there some kind of ID list for the costumes or is it down to trial and error to find the costumes I want?

Check this out

and this

Last edited:

TootOtto

Cricket
Check this out

and this
Oh I have the tool, I was just wondering if there was a list of the costume ID's for the tool instead of scrolling through em all which i didn't see in that guide (may be blind tho). Even after downloading all the images there are still lots of ?'s and just a ton of thumbnails to go through.

Draconian

Cricket
the costume IDs (UPK file name) would be displayed in the tool when you open the 3d model of the outfit. Once you know the UKP file name, you can extract the textures from it. See the screenshots on the github page.

Top Bottom