• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

ShizunaGremory

Cricket
Donator
@ashlay that Kaari and conqueror mod for JinF is perfect but I was wondering if you could also remove that back flap part from it to, the part that covers the booty.

RetraCore

Cricket
Anyone got the upk files for artisan and starslayer? (the new event outfit and the si-fi outfit in dragon express for the new rng box)

Lust

Cricket
hey! would it be possible to remove the top part of sweet emotion and see what's underneath :^)
upload_2018-2-13_13-49-50.png

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I was workin on the V day costume for my lyn last week, what format did you put when saving the texture because when in game unless zoomed in the costume texture shows in blue/black

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
I was workin on the V day costume for my lyn last week, what format did you put when saving the texture because when in game unless zoomed in the costume texture shows in blue/black
to repack select only textures you have modified and use same format as original.

Domo

Cricket
Is it just me, or is the link for the Jin Tyrian Cultist costume mod wrong? It just takes you to a screenshot of the costume, not an actual download link.

Top Bottom