• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Constant stutters? Try this [KR Shaders] (Currently outdated/unusable)

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
CLICK THIS AND READ IT BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT UPDATES

If you were using the shaders previously, I advise removing them, as they are outdated and cause quite a few broken textures to display.

LINKS REMOVED UNTIL SOMEONE PROVIDES UPDATED FILES

put it in

Code:
/local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod/

that's it. This may or may not do anything for your performance, however if you stutter constantly, you should give it a try.

Files updated on 8/25/2018. Thank Chronolixius for the continued updates

Elin Honey

Cricket
ypcj8oM.jpg

GTX 1070
Area: Celestial Basin
Test: Running the perimeter of the map and cutting through mobs.

Still stutters :( Each dip is a stutter

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Is anyone else getin a bunch of errors while opening the game? Like View attachment 70

Use the disable message boxes option, that happens if you put anything in a /mod/ folder.

ypcj8oM.jpg

GTX 1070
Area: Celestial Basin
Test: Running the perimeter of the map and cutting through mobs.

Still stutters :( Each dip is a stutter

Basin stutters mostly because people overfill channels and it ruins performance in general. The amount of people that sit in basin in general is murder for performance, even if they aren't doing anything, same happened in ssp, grand harvest, etc. There's no fix for that besides convince them to stop smashing 2x more people than channel cap into almost every channel (it might not be quite that bad, but you get the idea).

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
What's the disable message boxes options? Cause I have other mods in folders and not geting that message.

Unattended, I dunno then, that's weird, I don't get any boxes because of those upk's.

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Yeah I was using that, moving the UPKs outta the folder seems to solve it but it makes a huge mess :bnsangery:

Ah yeah I just dumped all the files directly into /mod/, not the folders, so that's probably why.

john24ng

Cricket
Are the new files for the outfit customization uploaded? I tried downloading using the link in the OP but I'm still getting the weird color glitch with customized outfits. I deleted the upk's that was in there before. I thought it was optimized mode messing with it but turning that off did nothing, neither.

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Are the new files for the outfit customization uploaded? I tried downloading using the link in the OP but I'm still getting the weird color glitch with customized outfits. I deleted the upk's that was in there before. I thought it was optimized mode messing with it but turning that off did nothing, neither.

There's apparently another missing file but I don't have the KR client so I can't get it. I'm not having the issue either, so I dunno what to tell you.

john24ng

Cricket
There's apparently another missing file but I don't have the KR client so I can't get it. I'm not having the issue either, so I dunno what to tell you.
No worries! Thanks for uploading the new files nonetheless. I'll just play without the files. Seems like the stutter has subsided a bit.

Poppy

Cricket
do we trash the current kr shaders and replace them with these or do we keep them all?

adrift21

Cricket
So are we supposed to copy .upk files or Folders with .upk files to: /local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod/ ? I copied .upk files but bnsbuddy isn't giving any notifications on launch, even though I don't have Unattended option checked, are the files even recognized?

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Just the files, if you put them there, it should work fine.

Top Bottom