• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open BnsBuddy extract datafile.bin on BNS EU NA errors

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

Here is errors when I extract the datafile.bin of BNS EU NA with bnsbuddy, plz kindly check thanks !

bnsbuddy_bug.PNG

Regards,

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Mr Endless,

Here is errors when I extract the datafile.bin of BNS EU NA with bnsbuddy, plz kindly check thanks !

View attachment 4789

Regards,
Thanks, I'm already aware of the issue. The file is too big for the array. Therefore causes issues like this.
I'll be optimizing the code to work for bigger files.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Hi Mr Endless

Another issues on extract localfile.bin too, the extract file not original file it include more some rows like BXML_LOOKUPABLE like below, so plz kindly extract the oringinal content not add more row like that. Thanks !

By the way, I also donate 20USD as I promise, plz kindly check too. Thanks Mr Endless !

bns_buddy_issues.PNG

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Mr Endless

Another issues on extract localfile.bin too, the extract file not original file it include more some rows like BXML_LOOKUPABLE like below, so plz kindly extract the oringinal content not add more row like that. Thanks !

By the way, I also donate 20USD as I promise, plz kindly check too. Thanks Mr Endless !

View attachment 4791
it is extracting original content. and their references automatically parsed by xml

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

I have just use BnsDatTool and BnsBuddy to extract same datafile.bin but 2 tools extract another result like this, could you plz check and extrace datafile.bin same as BnsDat Tool ?

bnsbuddy_dattool.PNG
bnsbuddy_dattool1.PNG

Last edited:

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

As I remember on the first version of extracte datafile.bin you do the same as with bnsdattool or all another bns extract tool, but since the version you add more function pack back to datafile.bin it's differrent, so I wonder if you can get more option for user to choose which type of extract that they want (same as bnsdattool or as your way). Thanks !

Regards,

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Mr Endless,

As I remember on the first version of extracte datafile.bin you do the same as with bnsdattool or all another bns extract tool, but since the version you add more function pack back to datafile.bin it's differrent, so I wonder if you can get more option for user to choose which type of extract that they want (same as bnsdattool or as your way). Thanks !

Regards,
You can chose which type / INT or HEX in the right click on bin files

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

I have just tried both Hex and INT nothing change, on your file always get the row with BXML_SUBARCHIVE or BXML_LOOKUPTABLE that not include in the extract file of bnsdattool or all another extract tool and make the extract data very different and hard to be mining or using, plz kindly check for us:

bnsbuddy.PNG

Regards,

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Mr Endless,

I have just tried both Hex and INT nothing change, on your file always get the row with BXML_SUBARCHIVE or BXML_LOOKUPTABLE that not include in the extract file of bnsdattool or all another extract tool and make the extract data very different and hard to be mining or using, plz kindly check for us:

View attachment 4930

Regards,
Some string content wont change. thats normal.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

It's quite different, your extract files got BXML_SUBARCHIVE or BXML_LOOKUPTABLE that orgininal file not got and cause structure of xml change and we can not use that for our purpose , could you plz add more option remove them ? Thanks so much !

Regards,

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

It's 1 month passed, is there any solution for my request ? Thanks !

Regards,

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Mr Endless,

It's 1 month passed, is there any solution for my request ? Thanks !

Regards,
I'm focusing on bigger issues for the main features of buddy.

I'll get around working on bin code as soon as I update QoL patterns as well.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Endless,

Thanks so much for your response, I hope you'll fix that soon, here is new errors when extract datafile.bin, the BnsDatTool not met those error because it not include BXML_SUBARCHIVE or BXML_LOOKUPTABLE, plz kindly check and fix soon, thanks so much !

DatEditor_errors.PNG

Regards,

Top Bottom