• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BNS display issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

swpz

Cricket
So my issue is as follows, when I launch the game through BNSBuddy my dual monitor display decides it's actually one monitor and removes my second display from settings. It then stretches BNS through both screens.

I use BNSBuddy for the bypass and the GCD edit; that's about it. I also have unattended and no texture streaming checked, everything else was left on default. In game it's set to 1920 widescreen mode and nothing more. Launching with NC launcher results in 1 screen only.

What could cause this issue?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
So my issue is as follows, when I launch the game through BNSBuddy my dual monitor display decides it's actually one monitor and removes my second display from settings. It then stretches BNS through both screens.

I use BNSBuddy for the bypass and the GCD edit; that's about it. I also have unattended and no texture streaming checked, everything else was left on default. In game it's set to 1920 widescreen mode and nothing more. Launching with NC launcher results in 1 screen only.

What could cause this issue?

Thanks for any help.

If you're using nvidia, it did not capture the game process which your default settings are set to 1 screen only.
This requires manual fix using nvidia inspector.
--- Merged ---
Assuming you got it working :)
--- Merged ---
Assuming you got the issue fixed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom