• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved bns buddy stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay5566

Cricket
this is the event log error :

Faulting application name: BnS Buddy.exe, version: 5.9.6.4, time stamp: 0x5fb75c3d
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24384, time stamp: 0x5c6e248c
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000000be0d

please help
Post automatically merged:

also this have .net problem

Application: BnS Buddy.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.UnauthorizedAccessException
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(System.String, System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
at Revamped_BnS_Buddy.ClassToggles.Startup..ctor()
at Revamped_BnS_Buddy.Form1..ctor()
at Revamped_BnS_Buddy.Preload..ctor()
at _Na9dodFDhYwbqJuaxSiGeO1LqAx._f4CaIAFgEFjaXesZCo97QI9nf8c()

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I did 2 bug fixes for the upcoming update and hopefully will fix these issues.

Which region are you both playing on?
Do you have kr region installed?

Bagualizador

Cricket
Hi. I play the NA version and don't have the KR region installed.
The updater is the only thing that works.
I try to start B&S buddy, but it won't even open anymore. No idea what's happening.

Aigonowaka

Cricket
Hi, I'm playing in JP region, client, but Buddy.exe has stopped working since this time BnS Buddy.exe, version: 5.9.6.4.
As others say, the updater can be started, Buddy.exe can no longer be started.
I have Kaspersky on my PC and it seems to be competing with it.

■ What I found out by investigating.
1: When Kaspersky Lab's security operation is turned off, Buddy.exe starts normally.
2: If you start Buddy.exe while watching Kaspersky's notification, you can see that it is recognized as a Trojan horse.
(HEUR: Trojan.Win32.Generic detected, object uid: //amsi_stream_2281)
3: It is useless even if Kaspersky Lab settings are set not to check the operation of Buddy.exe, and even if Buddy.exe is treated as an exception, it is not reflected.
4: Kaspersky does not interfere with Buddy.exe even if Buddy.exe is started after turning off Kaspersky Security operation and Kaspersky security operation is restored after Buddy.exe is started.

I don't speak English, so I write sentences through translation, which may be difficult to understand. 無題-crop.jpg

Last edited:

Bagualizador

Cricket
Ah, that makes sense and could actuallly be the case. I also use Kaspersky. But it's weird, since I didn't receive any notifications about trojan. But I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks for your input.

Aigonowaka

Cricket
In this anomaly, the "pop-up notification" that is normally used in Kaspersky Lab is not performed.
I didn't notice this at first, but when I tried it while checking Kaspersky's settings, I could understand it for the first time because it "acted to detect something for a moment and block it".

jay5566

Cricket
im on NA and no other client installed
Post automatically merged:

I did 2 bug fixes for the upcoming update and hopefully will fix these issues.

Which region are you both playing on?
Do you have kr region installed?
hopefully sir

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
In this anomaly, the "pop-up notification" that is normally used in Kaspersky Lab is not performed.
I didn't notice this at first, but when I tried it while checking Kaspersky's settings, I could understand it for the first time because it "acted to detect something for a moment and block it".
The protection i added into the exe is being detected as a virus. Because some viruses uses the same method to protect itself from antiviruses.

I'll have to remove anti-debug.

Aigonowaka

Cricket
The protection i added into the exe is being detected as a virus. Because some viruses uses the same method to protect itself from antiviruses.

I'll have to remove anti-debug.

Kaspersky is certainly an excellent security software, but its drawback is that it sometimes eliminates or blocks the operation of non-problems.

Aigonowaka

Cricket
Hello!
Kaspersky has been updated to a new version with some features changed.
It turned out that "AMSI (Antimalware Scan Interface) protection" in the newly added function interferes with the operation of Buddy.
With the new Kaspersky, it is no longer possible to pause overall protection, but it is possible to launch buddy by stopping AMSI individually.

Aigonowaka

Cricket
Hi, Since the Buddy version is 5.9.6.5 or later, Kaspersky Lab has not been blocking incorrectly.
Probably okay in my environment ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom