• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BnS Buddy Autocloses Game When Applying Xigncode Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zommie

Cricket
Donator
License
Hello, I just got a new computer and I can't get the game to open via BnSBuddy when I apply the Xigncode bypass. The process will auto kill itself. BnSBuddy works fine on my old computer so I think it's just Windows 10 being a piece of crap. Here is what I have tried and errors I am getting.

This is what happens when I try to open to game with the Xigncode bypass files.

Game works fine if I repair files but ofc I don't want Xigncode running due to performance issues. I did a clean install and this problem still occurs.
I also got this error after I installed the game the first time and after the reinstall. BnSBuddy doesn't ask me to set a path for the game.

Things I have done to try and fix this:
-Reset Windows (computer is new so it doesn't take long lol)
-Downloaded C++
-Downloaded Microsoft.net Framework
-Clean install
-Repair files
-Tried both 64 and 32 bit clients; they don't work
-Disable Antivirus

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Enable multiclient to fix the first issue, and if it still doesn't fix it, install these
install this http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/c/2/cc2df5f8-4454-44b4-802d-5ea68d086676/vcredist_x64.exe
and this http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/c/2/cc2df5f8-4454-44b4-802d-5ea68d086676/vcredist_x86.exe

For second issue, sounds like something is preventing bns buddy from accessing backup folder.
Make sure there is not 2 instance of buddy running, game is not running.
Turn off folder protection on any anti-viruses. Even disabling them keeps this feature on.

Hello, I just got a new computer and I can't get the game to open via BnSBuddy when I apply the Xigncode bypass. The process will auto kill itself. BnSBuddy works fine on my old computer so I think it's just Windows 10 being a piece of crap. Here is what I have tried and errors I am getting.

This is what happens when I try to open to game with the Xigncode bypass files.

Game works fine if I repair files but ofc I don't want Xigncode running due to performance issues. I did a clean install and this problem still occurs.
I also got this error after I installed the game the first time and after the reinstall. BnSBuddy doesn't ask me to set a path for the game.

Things I have done to try and fix this:
-Reset Windows (computer is new so it doesn't take long lol)
-Downloaded C++
-Downloaded Microsoft.net Framework
-Clean install
-Repair files
-Tried both 64 and 32 bit clients; they don't work
-Disable Antivirus

Zommie

Cricket
Donator
License
I think installing the first two programs might have helped. I actually did a full Windows reset again and now everything works but I installed those two before I downloaded BnS and BnS Buddy.
I was using the multiclient option when I had my issue but it didn't work out. The second issue is gone, too. I added the BnS and BnS Buddy folder as an exception to Windows Defender just in case. Still need an antivirus but I don't wanna use AVG like in my old computer because I saw a lot of people have problems with it for BnS.
Thanks so much for your help! I've been trying to get this running smoothly since yesterday. :bnsphew: Now I can finally play.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I think installing the first two programs might have helped. I actually did a full Windows reset again and now everything works but I installed those two before I downloaded BnS and BnS Buddy.
I was using the multiclient option when I had my issue but it didn't work out. The second issue is gone, too. I added the BnS and BnS Buddy folder as an exception to Windows Defender just in case. Still need an antivirus but I don't wanna use AVG like in my old computer because I saw a lot of people have problems with it for BnS.
Thanks so much for your help! I've been trying to get this running smoothly since yesterday. :bnsphew: Now I can finally play.
Glad to know everything is working <3
Thanks for replying and now marking this topic as solved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom