• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Font Bigger buff stacks

Heldegas

Cricket
EDIT : Moved it on to the native EU/NA UPKs so that we can use special characters AND still have bigger buff stacks (BBS). Shadow in the files was a bitch, so unless someone finds a way to dim the buff icons permanently there are still some icons that will make buffs unreadable.

Preview :
AzHwPLI.jpg

Download :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zzf3zagp3mpvb46/Bigger_buff_stacks.zip/file

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...a68d0b4fb6e31dda85939600/analysis/1554205103/

Last edited:

Heldegas

Cricket
Both link and preview seem fine on my end, that's odd. Changed preview to imgur link just in case.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
can i ask how you modding this ? cause im modding my font color also, both using 00008130.upk

Heldegas

Cricket
can i ask how you modding this ? cause im modding my font color also, both using 00008130.upk

Been real busy irl, just use Airix's tutorial for the colors/how to modify upks then modify stackable, stackable_8 & stackable_10 to bigger sizes (forgot the original values but you change object (Y08/Y10 or whatever usually) from ** FF FF FF to any other size. My mod changes it to BE FF FF FF for Y14 (those are referenced sizes).
Any higher tends to get way too big.

Guide please how to edit Buff Stack in Sv.garena

Do you mean PVP / Battle Royale? Cause I've got no idea either way.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Been real busy irl, just use Airix's tutorial for the colors/how to modify upks then modify stackable, stackable_8 & stackable_10 to bigger sizes (forgot the original values but you change object (Y08/Y10 or whatever usually) from ** FF FF FF to any other size. My mod changes it to BE FF FF FF for Y14 (those are referenced sizes).
Any higher tends to get way too big.

Do you mean PVP / Battle Royale? Cause I've got no idea either way.
Many thanks, was using your .upk then change font color in it
Btw, that guys mean TH/VN server, totally that guy dont even know that almost .upk is the same in all server

Top Bottom