• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Azura Dragon

Kuroneko

Cricket
This costume is cool but I found some weird texture bug on JinF (I think it's only NSFW version). My character have little darker skin (for tan effect) and skin on front side don't match with the rest. Maybe something with alpha channel (I'm newbie into modding so idk correctly). Can you fix it?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 394

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
This costume is cool but I found some weird texture bug on JinF (I think it's only NSFW version). My character have little darker skin (for tan effect) and skin on front side don't match with the rest. Maybe something with alpha channel (I'm newbie into modding so idk correctly). Can you fix it?
Yes, a little later

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
the
Azure Dragon mod don't even work

I do all my mods for myself, and not for you, I shared, well, I don’t like the way you want.
I removed the mod from the first post if you do not like it. You can download it only on my forum.
The topic can also be deleted.

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I do all my mods for myself, and not for you, I shared, well, I don’t like the way you want.
I removed the mod from the first post if you do not like it. You can download it only on my forum.
want me to delete this topic?

Kuroneko

Cricket

Delete everything because one troll is little bit extreme. There always will be ppl who hate everything. The best way to not feed them is just ignore them.

Top Bottom