• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

AY YO HOL UP

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Slightly NSFW and Controversial. You've been warned.

Last edited:

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
some more reports of hcoin being given out to whiny crybaby whales.

DSL1j1mW4AAMYIS.jpg:large

War

Sand Warrior
thats retarded and really unfair , and that proves that ncwest support are not more than just wallet beggars... making pay2play over free2play and thier HUGE title is (play for free)... how's that free or even fair ? that's how business work ? WRONG.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Oh, I saw this last week. This isn't anything new and I still fail to see how people are not expecting this even tho months later as our game finally opened out of beta people started noticing fishy stuff. Our game is pretty much Star Wars BF 2 but in this case people actually MIND loot crates and wanna be idiots wasting money on a got dam free game.

Long as you pay a lot you're on NC good side. Even Elsword isn't as bad as this and they force you to p2w there, no choice. 0%

Another reason why I ignore everyone and just pvp all day. PVE is for the P2W kids. Hell man, our version might as well join KR because i'm hearing over there it's looking much worse.

I used to be so happy for this game. Now i'm just sitting in corners glitching walls till i'm ready to pvp again and even that's not much fun for me, more so when I run into people who think their top BS playing wars and sums, the ganking class.

War

Sand Warrior
before i play bns on eu and just when i start play it on china i said (this game must release 2013 or it wont be as fun as it is in china now "said that late 2012") and here i see ncsoft are shitting on thier old content , nothing unique to get from low level dungeons or maps, no mounts , no wings, and many outfits from old content had like 5% droprate and goodluck getting any of them anyway... so yeah... old classic bns > current cowboy 1 shot bns.

Top Bottom