• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Archer Windpiercer Stormbolt instant cast

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
I do not know what you are talking about, I use it on daily basis. You probably need to just update bns buddy
I HAVE updated bnsbuddy, and I'm not the only person who said it doesn't work. I press 4, it charges like normal, then I can stage 2 after 1.8 seconds... like normal. This doesn't instant cast stage 2, which is what I'm assuming you're wanting it to do.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, now if I quick press 4, it just... does nothing. Skill goes on cooldown and it doesn't even use stage 1. If I hold it like normal, it works like normal.

Last edited:

xereh

Cricket
I HAVE updated bnsbuddy, and I'm not the only person who said it doesn't work. I press 4, it charges like normal, then I can stage 2 after 1.8 seconds... like normal. This doesn't instant cast stage 2, which is what I'm assuming you're wanting it to do.

In fact, now if I quick press 4, it just... does nothing. Skill goes on cooldown and it doesn't even use stage 1. If I hold it like normal, it works like normal.

Its still works for me. You did something wrong.

Xristoforos26

Cricket
Donator

Last edited:

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
Exactly the same thing happens to me, i use the latest version of bnsbuddy and installed the addon correctly

Hey guys, is there any way that the SPEC matters? I use the version of Storm Bolt that gives the buff, it's the 1 option on the bottom row. Is that what you guys (who it works for) use?

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
Yeah, I'm using StormSpike too, but I just tried it with Stormchaser and Killshot and it still doesn't work. >< I don't know why, the addon is simple. I mean, technically you're eliminating an animation that SHOULD be there, so I'm not too disappointed. But it's irritating to not know why there'd be different skill codes, or why it just doesn't DO anything. :(

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
Finally i find the problem, it works only for normal mode, please can you make it to work for simple mode too?
Confirmed too. It works great in normal mode. I don't know why there'd be a different skill code in Simple, but I'd LOVE for this to work. I appreciate any work you'd put towards it!

Xristoforos26

Cricket
Donator
I find solution: edit the patch with notepad and replace this line:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_archer.xml
with this one:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_archer_contextsimplemode.xml
and you are ready to go in simple mode too

Lybios

Cricket
it won't works.. i get always the error that my file FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_archer.xml was renamed or something like this but i did nothing. i tryed to clean bns buddy, to reinstall, previouv and latest version of it and i tryed also to rename the file for simplemode like Xristoforos26 said it. i get always the error and ingame it won't works with simple mode and normal.. what can i do?

and a other question.. what is saying ncsoft? can we get a ban for this addon?

Unbenannt.png

Silver Crow

Cricket
Can someone tell me what is the Skill ID for wind archer's instant Lv 2 Storm Bolt while inside the Storm Eye please? Thanks
I want to try putting the Stormbolt skill while inside the storm eye from 4 to rmb, not sure if it works.
Is it similiar to Lightbringer's Magnified Sunburst 4 to rmb?

Last edited:

dudoso

Cricket
Hi all,

Is this patch legal to use in PvE (dungeons,. raids...) or will be a sure ban?

I ask because once is remove animation and other cast time...

Top Bottom