• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Archer Windpiercer Stormbolt instant cast

SinisterArch

Cricket
Donator
Hi all,

Is this patch legal to use in PvE (dungeons,. raids...) or will be a sure ban?

I ask because once is remove animation and other cast time...
People have been using it for the past 4 months in PvE, PVP and ToI rankings. No ban has resulted from it even though people have been reporting it to the support. At this point, I doubt support is going to do anything about it. So use it to your heart content because it is safe. BnS support has never banned people for Xml changes and I doubt they ever will. They just dont care anymore about the game I guess

murdoq

Cricket
its "legal" like the dps meter, use it but dont advertise ingame.
this addon is already common in the game, no one got banned.

NYYankee

Cricket
its "legal" like the dps meter, use it but dont advertise ingame.
this addon is already common in the game, no one got banned.
I've rarely read such nonsense. Its definitely not "legal"... its a clear skill manipulation to gain a big advantage over others. DPS meter dont give you any advantage over others at all...

murdoq

Cricket
clearly the "legal" means its not. Exactly as you say, its skill manipulation.
Legal or not its safe to use for now.
Btw dps meter is file manipulation, forbiden but not bannable. Ncsoft just dont care, they dont even ban gold sellers lol

Nhirai

Cricket
People have been using it for the past 4 months in PvE, PVP and ToI rankings. No ban has resulted from it even though people have been reporting it to the support. At this point, I doubt support is going to do anything about it. So use it to your heart content because it is safe. BnS support has never banned people for Xml changes and I doubt they ever will. They just dont care anymore about the game I guess

Ncsoft not caring and not banning you doesn't mean its ok to do it btw, thats literally cheating to get advantages and you do that even in pvp, and the worst part is yall dont even seem to be ashamed of that shit xD i mean, no wonder this game is full of shit, the playerbase itself is trash as far as i am seeing

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
literally cheating to get advantages and you do that even in pvp, and the worst part is yall dont even seem to be ashamed

This
I can understand people changing skill keys around but this.
Obviously if this skill is a charge up and you've modified it to be instant you're cheating, you can't turn this any other way around and i'm surprised endless hasn't done or stated anything about this. You think this is fair game your mind is completely broken.

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
To be honest, I 100% don't feel bad about it, because the game UI and frames make it so if I don't use instant cast, this skill bugs about 30% of the time and doesn't go off, or auto level 1s. That's fucked and stupid. With the addon it's useful, without, it's trash. If they'd fix it and it worked all the time, I wouldn't use this.

Also it's broken right now. :) Someone please fix us cheaters.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
This
I can understand people changing skill keys around but this.
Obviously if this skill is a charge up and you've modified it to be instant you're cheating, you can't turn this any other way around and i'm surprised endless hasn't done or stated anything about this. You think this is fair game your mind is completely broken.
What do you reckon he can do about it except lock us out of the archer part of the XML? I doubt he can lock down a piece of code or prevent a part of it being edited, atleast not very easily.

Or has he done something like that in the past?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
If they'd fix it and it worked all the time, I wouldn't use this.
You know coming from our (even smaller) community I seriously doubt that.

Lock us out of the archer part of the XML?

This
More so since pvp it unplayable because of this nonsense, it's not hard to tell when someone use that bs (since I play all the classes so I can learn them inside out) to get ahead of someone which is illegal, again. Also for those saying you won't get banned for it, that's because no one ever bothers reporting she/he for it. Right clicking them hasn't done anything after 45 cap. You need to login the site which no one ever bothers doing unless it's something like last months event.

Edit
I'm done pvping btw, i'm not gonna keep dealing with players like this who can't have a simple game. I got my tokens for my summer costumes so i'm done.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Get fucked archer players :bnsblep:

Might be hard to draw a concrete line on what counts as a big enough advantage to not allow it though if you wanna be consistant, but I'm with you on this one that the archer instacast shouldn't exist.

More so since pvp it unplayable because of this nonsense, it's not hard to tell when someone use that bs (since I play all the classes so I can learn them inside out) to get ahead of someone which is illegal, again.

Edit
I'm done pvping btw, i'm not gonna keep dealing with players like this who can't have a simple game. I got my tokens for my summer costumes so i'm done.

Illegal is the wrong word but I'm being nit picky. Not gonna blame you for quitting pvp though, I was never very good at 1v1. And 6v6 was a clusterfuck at best.

bugborn

Cricket
it not working After the update in thai server ( gerana ) **1st july 2020 , it still have cast time

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Still work in TW
Yet still have cast time bar but it show Stage 2 right after press 4

Chobit

Cricket
Get fucked archer players :bnsblep:

Might be hard to draw a concrete line on what counts as a big enough advantage to not allow it though if you wanna be consistant, but I'm with you on this one that the archer instacast shouldn't exist.

Very big difference for us..., Air + 4 to kill or Air + V to Kill in 6v6, target dies before it hits ground in both cases, so did we really got fucked? :bnssmug: They took instant 4, yet they buffed wind, PvE Wise doesn't feel very massive loss compared to Light RMB Fix.

Tau Chaung

Cricket

■職業技能更新
繼6/17職業技能更新後,預定於7/15進行第2次的平衡調整更新,預計為韓國伺服器2020/6/24技能版本。

■ professional skills updated
following the 6/17 update professional skills, balance adjustment is scheduled for the 2nd of updates to 7/15, is expected to Korea 2020/6/24 skills server version.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator

■職業技能更新
繼6/17職業技能更新後,預定於7/15進行第2次的平衡調整更新,預計為韓國伺服器2020/6/24技能版本。

■ professional skills updated
following the 6/17 update professional skills, balance adjustment is scheduled for the 2nd of updates to 7/15, is expected to Korea 2020/6/24 skills server version.
well that mean cant no longer use this after 7/15 tw patch, that sad

blackman62065

Cricket
Is this addon can use in tw server after 7/15??.....
This is very helpful for PVE...now stormbolt is very difficult to use

Tau Chaung

Cricket
Is this addon can use in tw server after 7/15??.....
This is very helpful for PVE...now stormbolt is very difficult to use
sorry,I changed to bnspatch 4240 , at last I use this 4243 I can press the "4" only and storm bolt 2 will autocast

Attachments

• archercontextsimplemode_patch.zip
    65.6 KB · Views: 195
  • archercontextsimplemode_patch.zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Top Bottom