• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved AMD Smart Access Memory issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaZero

Cricket
bns buddy/bns patch 64/32 bit. While using AMD smart access memory, some add-ons do not work. They are installed but not working. If I turn off SAM they work fine. The add-ons that do not work are class specific. The others work fine. My question is, Am I the only one that has this problem? I have this problem on both pc running 2000 and 5000 cpus, with 5000 and 6000 gpus.

If this is the wrong area for this I apologize.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Which addons are you applying?

And are you applying them in BnSBuddy, with the Signature Bypasser?
Or are you using bnspatch?

CarolinaZero

Cricket
I am using bns buddy with the bnspatch in the add-on part. The BM add-on is add F to rmb, or Destro mighty Cleave to rmb. they work if i turn off SAM. Its's the same on both of my PC's. but the dps meter and anything like that works fine. just class add-ons do not.

I will try to see if it works with multi tool. I'm sure it's something on my end that I'm just overlooking.

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I am using bns buddy with the bnspatch in the add-on part. The BM add-on is add F to rmb, or Destro mighty Cleave to rmb. they work if i turn off SAM. Its's the same on both of my PC's. but the dps meter and anything like that works fine. just class add-ons do not.

I will try to see if it works with multi tool. I'm sure it's something on my end that I'm just overlooking.
So you're using the bnspatch to apply addons correct?
Try using addons like normal instead with sigbypass and see if it works.

Last edited:

DuckSauce

Cricket
Try uninstalling all the addons and the bns patch. then reinstall it like new. Its what fixed it for me. I still do not know why that was the fix for me.

CarolinaZero

Cricket
I had to uninstall the bns patch and sigbypass and install them again. I still don't understand what the problem was exactly. That did fix the issue for me. I assume it's user side not anything to do with bns buddy/patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom