• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open after update 5.9.7.2 bns buddy error canot open

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Ok so I went on a roadabout method and reinstalled the .netframework. I used the link below and it has resolved the issue.

I did a manual reinstall of the current release of bnsbuddy with the bnsbuddy updater and it works without issue.

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net472-offline-installer
Post automatically merged:

I tried all 3 before i did the fix i mentioned above. None of them worked. Once I reinstalled .net with the offline installer all 3 worked.
Yea I wanted users to avoid from having to do that... So I could fix it and users won't require to install extra stuff.

GrimmyTheReaper

Cricket
I guess I jumped the gun on fixing it myself.

Only other work around i can think of is maybe changing the reference to a external dll file then setting it's properties to embedded resource. I'm not sure if that will work however. Unfortunately I can't test anymore

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I guess I jumped the gun on fixing it myself.

Only other work around i can think of is maybe changing the reference to a external dll file then setting it's properties to embedded resource. I'm not sure if that will work however. Unfortunately I can't test anymore
I included the dll inside the app. And still didn't work. But I think i can work around it. I'll post another test build soon.

RageRax

Cricket
У меня это сработало! Сначала запустилась установка net framework 4.7.2, потом автообновление программы и все. Все работает! Простите, если что за мой корявый английский, я не американец :)

Top Bottom