• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open after update 5.9.7.2 bns buddy error canot open

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Please show the error.

We can't fix things if you don't show us the errors you get.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Can you find the error messages related to bnsbuddy in the event viewer?

Those will be important.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You should see a 2nd error too.

Also, that xml file there may say what we need.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Isn't there a 2nd error?

Usually, there's 2 errors when BnSBuddy crashes.

GrimmyTheReaper

Cricket
That's all there is to the xml file. There doesn't seem to be any additional errors. I've gone through all times i've tried bnsbuddy in the event viewer. The only difference i see is the report GUID.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
God damn.... Everything works for most people I Know.

I'll post a debug version here. And when a error popup appears. PLEASE take a screenshot and post it here! Thank you!

Sppiyre

Cricket
BNS Buddy is Crashing before it even Opens after last update 5.9.7.2 even after using the Debug version. Error message has been attached

Attachments

• BNS Buddy Issue.PNG
    BNS Buddy Issue.PNG
    40.6 KB · Views: 12
  • BNS Buddy Issue Part 2.PNG
    BNS Buddy Issue Part 2.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 10

GrimmyTheReaper

Cricket
Debug version same this side. No error popup but in event viewer same error. I'm on windows 10. It seems to be on load error. Something is missing? My upgarde went from v 5.9.7.0 to v 5.9.7.2. I am a c# developer if that helps, if you need me to use a complier such as VS community version let me know.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Debug version same this side. No error popup but in event viewer same error. I'm on windows 10. It seems to be on load error. Something is missing? My upgarde went from v 5.9.7.0 to v 5.9.7.2. I am a c# developer if that helps, if you need me to use a complier such as VS community version let me know.
Do you have .net framework 4.6.1?

Top Bottom