• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Addon not work after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igniz

Cricket
after updating the bns for the new event this Wednesday the addons are not working even after checking files

Lybios

Cricket
same here but i have different problems after installing bns patch, turn routing on and using my addons (i did it like the newest guide from endless on youtube).
my problems are: i get a memory fail (1002) after launch bnsbuddy, 4 empty skill buttons ingame (none of the skills visible), my combo attacks and some skills are not anymore avaivable on normal mode (simplemode works like i have no addons activated)... every restart of the game, gives me a new problem from this ones.... and it don't matter what happens or what i do/try, the addons are not working with and without of all of this troubles

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I did the update of the game.
Still using plugin loader + sigbypass and my sf addon and everything is working as inteded. (na/eu)

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
same here but i have different problems after installing bns patch, turn routing on and using my addons (i did it like the newest guide from endless on youtube).
my problems are: i get a memory fail (1002) after launch bnsbuddy, 4 empty skill buttons ingame (none of the skills visible), my combo attacks and some skills are not anymore avaivable on normal mode (simplemode works like i have no addons activated)... every restart of the game, gives me a new problem from this ones.... and it don't matter what happens or what i do/try, the addons are not working with and without of all of this troubles

Please make sure you installed the signature bypass (same place as bnspatch) and make sure that you updated your plugin loader to the latest version.

kchua65

Cricket
First, there are two different type of addon format, one is the bnsbuddy patch format that you put in the addons folder. The other one is the bnspatch format with XML extension that you put in the patches folder. I have Encounter the same problem of empty skill buttons when using the XML format. I decided to use the bnsbuddy patch format and it works fine.
Make sure you remove the XML addon from the patches folder if you are using the bnsbuddy addon. I hope it help.

Lybios

Cricket
ty. it helped that i installed sigbypass... but now i got a new problem >.> i can't remove 5 addons (all downloaded from this side here). if i use remove, i can wait hours and nothing happens. and when i try to stop the removing after hours, i will get a tab with 'it's working to remove it' or something like that. file repair with the original launcher doesn't help, addon delete from the addons in bnsbuddy doesn't help, bnsbuddy new install doesn't help. look at my screen that i show you - the left ones are ok, i can install and remove them normally but the right ones are broken... if i try to play with them, i will get again 4 empty skill buttons (all spells are lost). what should i do now to delete them?

Attachments

• Unbenannt11.jpg
    Unbenannt11.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 155

Lybios

Cricket
this is not working. i select them and press remove but the removing progress is going over hours and nothing works. i watched a film in this time

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Removing an addon is something that shouldn't take more than 1 second.

Please provide a screenshot (or some evidence) of the removal process being stuck.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
this is not working. i select them and press remove but the removing progress is going over hours and nothing works. i watched a film in this time
You can't remove the ones on the left. Only the ones on the right.
The ones on the left are removed manually via the addons folder where bnsbuddy is located at.

Lybios

Cricket
You can't remove the ones on the left. Only the ones on the right.
The ones on the left are removed manually via the addons folder where bnsbuddy is located at.
ya i know. i mean the right side who i want to remove. i marked this side to on my screen. i tryed each of them to remove.. but everyone are on removing progress over hours and nothing happens. i don't know what i should do now and the only way to get out of the removing progress is, when i press strg and alt + del for the taskmanager to close bnsbuddy complete... because bnsbuddy trys all the time to remove it and on this time i can't close this tab.............. but again and shortly -------------> i can't remove the right addons/side........................... the left addons are ok. i can install and remove the left addons without troubles <------------- i show you now what happens step by step with screens

Attachments

• Unbenannt12.jpg
    Unbenannt12.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 73
  • Unbenannt113.jpg
    Unbenannt113.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Unbenannt14.jpg
    Unbenannt14.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 69

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
oh if they're not on the left it won't move back? Okay thanks! I'll look into it.

Lybios

Cricket
right. maybe this addons broke my game. when i'm ingame, i get the 4 empty skillslots and every skill is lost

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Addons do not work on KR servers after today's patch.
if you're using the old method of applying addons with sigbypass, just reapply the addon.
OR
if you're using bnspatch, please report the issue to pilao the author of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom