• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster 3rd spec FM

wwwqa

Cricket
License
FM 3rd_simple_flash : it chages flash skill(LMB) to E
FM 3rd_simple_remove : it removes V and Z skill from simplemode rotation. Originally made for Exemplar. With Exhilaration, you can use this for removes Global Cooldown of V and Z

Attachments

• FM 3rd_simple_flash.patch
    356 bytes · Views: 654
  • FM 3rd_simple_remove.patch
    1.5 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:

hpmx

Cricket
FM 3rd_simple_flash : it chages flash skill(RMB) to E
FM 3rd_simple_remove : it removes V and Z skill from simplemode rotation. Originally made for Exemplar. With Exhilaration, you can use this for removes Global Cooldown of V and Z
헐 지금 버디 막혀서 한국서버는 아직 작동 안되지 않나요?!!!

wwwqa

Cricket
License
I made it long long time ago :) just release today
본섭에 음양 나오자마자 만들어 두고 오늘 업로드했어용

DeadSouls

Cricket
now that 3rd spec is out, I tried this and it has an issue, it disables Electrocute skill (Z) when you're in overcharge (5 stacks of charge), I also disabled the other z skill that gets you out of overcharge/stormborn modes, can you fix it please?
noz.png

wwwqa

Cricket
License
interesting. it works flawlessly in Kr now. maybe nc changed xml code by server? i dont know..
Actually nowadays i'm moving patch to xml.
because bnspatch apply xml first, this cause some unexpected error to apply addons(.patch)
can you try xml?

Attachments

• patches.zip
    780 bytes · Views: 297

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
interesting. it works flawlessly in Kr now. maybe nc changed xml code by server? i dont know..
Actually nowadays i'm moving patch to xml.
because bnspatch apply xml first, this cause some unexpected error to apply addons(.patch)
can you try xml?

hey hey,

Where to put the xml?

or insert the content into the patches.xml ?

wwwqa

Cricket
License
주석 2020-06-27 083741.png

Addons (.patch): Legacy bns buddy-style addons. They are only capable of rudimentary searching & replacing text in .xml files. These belong in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons

Patches (.xml)
: This is my own format, similar to addons but much more powerful, though there is a steeper learning curve. The location is configurable, but generally you put patches.xml in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS, and any extra patches (if applicable) in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\patches.
Post automatically merged:

could u do same for normal mode move charge on E?
they named LMB 'moving' skill as charge? to me, 'Charge' seems like basic LMB skill's name.
if you really mean basic LMB to E...? in my thinking, it will override basic E skill,
anyway, here's LMB moving skill to E xml for NM

Attachments

• FM 3rd flash_NM.zip
    403 bytes · Views: 136
Last edited:

Mortal

Cricket
do you have an autocast for volt salvo/storm wrath by any chance? :D trying to make one myself but without seeing how it looks in the xml i have no idea what to search/replace

denhatbalia

Cricket
Thank you for the addons! I have a suggestion, can you move Stormborn to another button?
I am using macro 4-LMB-RMB so it will stack the lightning orbs for me but it will enter the god mode automatically since Stormborn is LMB and sometime skip using the Volt Salvo (F) to proc the buff of the bracelet.
The point I am trying to make is when I got 5 orbs, I want to proc the the buff of the bracelet first then I will enter god mode manually not from using the macro.
Thank you.

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
May I also suggest moving the party ice to B?
as was possible with fire fm.

so that I can use it simply by tapping the b key without 1

Fenryk

Cricket
hello I noticed that in pre Godmode have done more damage especially with an LMB Rotation activated X3 to have C - X then Re LMB XV of course have RMB in right click Simpl mode a gas burst at 9M see more ... so if I can have feedback on this Rotation !? thank you sorry for my English

wwwqa

Cricket
License
do you have an autocast for volt salvo/storm wrath by any chance? :D trying to make one myself but without seeing how it looks in the xml i have no idea what to search/replace

i'm korean who plays KR server. so i dont know which skill is volt salvo/storm wrath.
please show me skill icon or explain how use skill.
And according to pilao, you can dump xmls using bnspatch.
Code:
<patch file="whatever.xml">
  <!-- do some patches -->
  <save-file path="path\to\save.xml" /> <!-- can be either relative to current patch file or absolute -->
  <!-- saves the current state of the document at the time save-file is executed -->
  <!-- can be called multiple times to save to different files before/after applying different patches -->
</patch>

Thank you for the addons! I have a suggestion, can you move Stormborn to another button?
I am using macro 4-LMB-RMB so it will stack the lightning orbs for me but it will enter the god mode automatically since Stormborn is LMB and sometime skip using the Volt Salvo (F) to proc the buff of the bracelet.
The point I am trying to make is when I got 5 orbs, I want to proc the the buff of the bracelet first then I will enter god mode manually not from using the macro.
Thank you.

i made very-simple-and-non-tested xml. because i cant play bns right now. please tell me it works or not.
it make transform(LMB) to 2

May I also suggest moving the party ice to B?
as was possible with fire fm.

so that I can use it simply by tapping the b key without 1

like trans xml, Sheath to B also very-simple-and-non-tested xml. please tell me it works or not.
Don't forget you must disable B first.

--
ah i find miswrite all LMB to RMB lol
and removed file

Last edited:

Fenryk

Cricket
Rotation possible Simple mode LMB X3 RMB (right click activated) C - X then LMB X3 RMB right click activated) X-V 4 I activate it myself and W also thanks for testing the rotation in spimple mode thank you

wwwqa

Cricket
License
in kr, we use rotation like :
4 LMB
G
C4X LMB(5stak) *
VZ C LMB(transform) X4V

*some people are immediately trasform, other people are hold RMB 1-2s for get weapon buff

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
Okay, if I did everything right, it's not working like it should.

I used both files, trans and steath.

no steath on B, deactivated B ulti.

even if i press 1, c and v don't switch to bubble or steath

can stack up to 4 balls with lmb, cannot get the 5th ball and no other button changes the symbol

Edit:
used the Steath to B only now.
we still have to press 1 before we can use steath ? D:

Last edited:

winfast

Cricket
i'm korean who plays KR server. so i dont know which skill is volt salvo/storm wrath.
please show me skill icon or explain how use skill.
And according to pilao, you can dump xmls using bnspatch.
Code:
<patch file="whatever.xml">
  <!-- do some patches -->
  <save-file path="path\to\save.xml" /> <!-- can be either relative to current patch file or absolute -->
  <!-- saves the current state of the document at the time save-file is executed -->
  <!-- can be called multiple times to save to different files before/after applying different patches -->
</patch>

i made very-simple-and-non-tested xml. because i cant play bns right now. please tell me it works or not.
it make transform(LMB) to 2

like trans xml, Sheath to B also very-simple-and-non-tested xml. please tell me it works or not.
Don't forget you must disable B first.

--
ah i find miswrite all LMB to RMB lol

u need press 1 then b instead of v if u use it.

CookieFate

Cricket
Could you make an addon which puts the Knockdown on B if you have time of course because pressing 1F is annoying. I'm using your simple mode addon

Mortal

Cricket
sure, its the F skills in overload and god form respectively, skill ID 133200 and 133210 ^^
with bnspatch i sadly dont have any idea how to write it :'D
f id 2.png f id.png

Top Bottom