• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster 3rd spec FM

denhatbalia

Cricket
i'm korean who plays KR server. so i dont know which skill is volt salvo/storm wrath.
please show me skill icon or explain how use skill.
And according to pilao, you can dump xmls using bnspatch.
Code:
<patch file="whatever.xml">
  <!-- do some patches -->
  <save-file path="path\to\save.xml" /> <!-- can be either relative to current patch file or absolute -->
  <!-- saves the current state of the document at the time save-file is executed -->
  <!-- can be called multiple times to save to different files before/after applying different patches -->
</patch>

i made very-simple-and-non-tested xml. because i cant play bns right now. please tell me it works or not.
it make transform(LMB) to 2

like trans xml, Sheath to B also very-simple-and-non-tested xml. please tell me it works or not.
Don't forget you must disable B first.

--
ah i find miswrite all LMB to RMB lol
I tried both xml files and they did not work. And your patches files did not work as well after I put xml files into "patches" folder so I had to remove them then the patches files worked fine. Here is where I put the xml files.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 175

wwwqa

Cricket
License
i think 1-f, 1-v, 1-c skills cant move to outside. every code i write are didnt work, sometimes broke game. gived up.
Trans to 2 also failed, but trans to F is working.

I tried both xml files and they did not work. And your patches files did not work as well after I put xml files into "patches" folder so I had to remove them then the patches files worked fine. Here is where I put the xml files.

bnspatch handle every xml files separate, so normally it cant affect to other xmls. very unique case.

sure, its the F skills in overload and god form respectively, skill ID 133200 and 133210 ^^
with bnspatch i sadly dont have any idea how to write it :'D
View attachment 4033View attachment 4034

usually we add key-status="unpress" to autocast, it dosent work. i upload sample code.
---
added FM 3rd remove F icon. it remove volt salvo/storm form context-3 in simple mod.
(still can use skill with RMB)
use both Trans to F and remove F, you can see transform skill more clearly.

Attachments

• FM 3rd Trans to F.zip
    353 bytes · Views: 104
  • FM 3rd autocast F_sample.zip
    438 bytes · Views: 139
  • FM 3rd remove F icon.zip
    403 bytes · Views: 117
Last edited:

DarkNguyen

Cricket
FM 3rd_simple_flash : it chages flash skill(LMB) to E
FM 3rd_simple_remove : it removes V and Z skill from simplemode rotation. Originally made for Exemplar. With Exhilaration, you can use this for removes Global Cooldown of V and Z
hello, can you help me find out Z (Pulse Break) in stormborn skill id?
The image in below is the skill icon

Attachments

• 1593306587861.png
    1593306587861.png
    284.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

denhatbalia

Cricket
i think 1-f, 1-v, 1-c skills cant move to outside. every code i write are didnt work, sometimes broke game. gived up.

bnspatch handle every xml files separate, so normally it cant affect to other xmls. very unique case.

usually we add key-status="unpress" to autocast, it dosent work. i upload sample code.
---
added FM 3rd remove F icon. it remove volt salvo/storm form context-3 in simple mod.
Yup it worked really well! Thank you very much. However the autocast xml file is not working i think. So what I did is I stacked 5 orbs then the addon should use F skill automatically without pressing the F key right? If my thought is correct then the autocast F addon is not working.

Also I have another question, when we can use bnsbuddy normally, how can I apply these xml files to the game using bnsbuddy? I know how to apply patch file but not xml file

Last edited:

Makise Kurisu

Cricket

---
How do i use those xml ?

wwwqa

Cricket
License
hello, can you help me find out Z (Pulse Break) in stormborn skill id?
The image in below is the skill icon
View attachment 4045

133121 :)

Yup it worked really well! Thank you very much. However the autocast xml file is not working i think. So what I did is I stacked 5 orbs then the addon should use F skill automatically without pressing the F key right? If my thought is correct then the autocast F addon is not working.

Also I have another question, when we can use bnsbuddy normally, how can I apply these xml files to the game using bnsbuddy? I know how to apply patch file but not xml file

you can use buddy and patch same time
if you dont like that, make addon from xml manually. there are me or someone who can make addon,

Fenryk

Cricket
For me, this patch works very well F in auto and V also just to go in godMod go test after it helps well but not ultimate to see in time

Attachments

• FM_3rd_simple_remove_V.patch
    902 bytes · Views: 91

denhatbalia

Cricket
133121 :)

you can use buddy and patch same time
if you dont like that, make addon from xml manually. there are me or someone who can make addon,
Gotcha, I would love to learn how to convert xml to addon if you have any instruction :D. Anyway, if they are still fine when bnsbuddy works again, I'll just use both patch and bnsbuddy.

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
Could you make an addon which puts the Knockdown on B if you have time of course because pressing 1F is annoying. I'm using your simple mode addon

Since you didn't got an answer i made it for you.
But you still have to press 1 before B and deactivate B Ulti.

And if anyone is interested in it, i made a patch which switch sheath to 1
so you have to press 1-1 for sheath

Attachments

• FM 3rd kd to B.zip
    423 bytes · Views: 29
  • FM 3rd Sheath to 1.zip
    424 bytes · Views: 37

Igniz

Cricket
This .xml didn't work for me
does anyone know how to turn into addon?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 88

hobaz

Cricket
why all need to remove Z and V from simple mode can someone explain to me this give more damage or what?

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
interesting. it works flawlessly in Kr now. maybe nc changed xml code by server? i dont know..
Actually nowadays i'm moving patch to xml.
because bnspatch apply xml first, this cause some unexpected error to apply addons(.patch)
can you try xml?

The FM 3rd.xml removes Z and V i think

Top Bottom