• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

2012-2015 Blade & Soul Clients

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
So, me being a.....9 years i've been playing this game? Fan of Blade & Soul (only because of the lyns to be honest)
I've been on the hunt for the old client files from our awesome game. Luckily I've found a few thanks to people on youtube and tumblr and my self for digging hard in the deep web.

The clients i'm sharing are region mixed, you know, KR, China, NA. Didn' care for Taiwan or Japan it isn't important as China and KR since those are older clients that should have everything from the old games content. I do have links to Japans client.

The reason I've been searching LONG AND HARD for these clients is.......well I've already said it..it has all the OLDER game content.
I'm talking old replaced Towns, Animations, Skills effects, uhhh what else....I guess U.I (user interface) HUD and Sounds. A lot of stuff I can't think at the moment.

These downloads are for anyone curious as I am to find out what secrets were removed in this game that YOU can add back, you also need to be used to modding/screwing around with the games client.

If you have any problems you need to manually search and remove what ever's blocking you from starting the game, could be problems such as entering your pin number, loading bugs, UI, and missing textures.

These are NOT mods, again, it's OLDER game clients hints the topic title.

These are also "13" (more or less) GB downloads IT'S A CLIENT what you'd expect?!
oh hey look at that it's empty, hmmmm

---------------------------
I do actually have the VERY OLD 2011 Blade & Soul Client but uhhhh i'm not sharing it.......yes i'm being selfish call 911.
Added NA 2017 Client due to skill revamps (mostly Soul Fighter) And animation changes.
Files you may want to delete.
Some files may stop you from loading the game or give UI problems (as stated before) If you want your game a little normal as possible these are the files you should delete.

Note: Not all files I've listed cause problems. Some may actually change the games UI for the better IMO.

------------------------------------
7nQuizj.png

opnMZRa.png

JAihe7q.png

m257wif.png

S8HIJGG.png

JUUbdRQ.png

Last edited:

RetraCore

Cricket
Question, i wasn't playing back then. Were there any Farmable outfit that weren't censored that are in our current version?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Question, i wasn't playing back then. Were there any Farmable outfit that weren't censored that are in our current version?

It's only 1 costume I know they've changed due to 1 image looking like a Nazi symbol (shouldn't even care what it looks like, it's obvious it doesn't mean what it looks like to them)

Last edited:

RetraCore

Cricket
oh ok thanks, also if you by chance have/know the upk numbers for high roll... do you mind sharing?

Mohammed

Cricket
Hello.. do you have Japan Client year 2014? it would be great if you can provide a link for that version.

UiaiTopKekSin

Cricket
Hello, I happen to need specific client and google pointed me to this post.
Do you happen to have a BnS Client v114?
-
never mind you probably don't have it.

Last edited:

Kycir

Cricket
If anyones got another copy of the 2012-2015 versions. Please DM me.
Post automatically merged:

If anyones still got copies of the 2012-2015 clients, please share the downloads.

Last edited:
Top Bottom