• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

XIGNCODE3 dosent work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogoparma

Cricket
as title say the bypass dosent work anymore after today patch, after few minuts of game it give an error wich say XIGNCODE must running for play and than game crash, any hope for a fast fix? cuz cant multiclient without bypass :/

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
as title say the bypass dosent work anymore after today patch, after few minuts of game it give an error wich say XIGNCODE must running for play and than game crash, any hope for a fast fix? cuz cant multiclient without bypass :/

That's a known issue and there's no ETA until it is solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information is also available in the #announcement channel, on the BnS Buddy Discord server.

I recommend you to keep an eye on it until there's an update.

Dogoparma

Cricket
That's a known issue and there's no ETA until it is solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information is also available in the #announcement channel, on the BnS Buddy Discord server.

I recommend you to keep an eye on it until there's an update.
thank you, let me ask when it get fixed will posted here on BNS Buddy website?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Probably only there.

I am not aware of any announcement that was made here.

For this reason, assume it will be posted exclusively on the BnS Buddy Discord server channel.

Dogoparma

Cricket
Probably only there.

I am not aware of any announcement that was made here.

For this reason, assume it will be posted exclusively on the BnS Buddy Discord server channel.
where i can find BNS buddy discord link for join? thanks

Dogoparma

Cricket
just for know, are they working on it? since we still get any info about progress and loads of ppl are unable to multiclient and losing alot of farm :/

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I am speaking for myself and myself only, giving my vision and my opinion. Take everything here with a grain of salt and pepper and do not extrapolate as someone else's words and opinions!

Yes, they are working on it.

I remind you that they are people, with day jobs and lifes.
They have their own things going on that need to be taken care of, which are more important than the bypasser.
And the bypasser is being taken care of for free, which makes it less "valuable" than their lifes, in my own opinion.

So far, there hasn't been any known way to go around the xigncode, but as soon as there is one, you will know.
There were found some old ways to do it, but, they still haven't tested them all for the reasons said above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, "loads of ppl are unable to multiclient and losing alot of farm" is kinda false: you can still do it but you risk getting banned.

The main reason to develop the bypasser is to get rid of that cancer that causes all sorts of issues.
The lost farm is less impactful than the disgraceful fps that xigncode causes to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom