• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

which gaming mouse brand has the best macro features ?

For Kikyo Sama

Cricket
Donator
I'm looking to get a new gaming mouse, currently using Logitech G502, and having a lot of troubles download the G hub software, and when its finally downloaded and installed, the macro only worked on notepad and other text boxes but not in-game, I tried to search online but couldn't see to find the solution.

can someone recommend a good gaming mouse brand with that has a user-friendly and WORKING macro software in-game.

thanks a lot !!

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
There's a risk.

As far as I know, some idiots were banned for using autofishing scripts, after someone attacked them with unintended skills and they reported that someone.
If this is true? Well, there's lost of it that I can confirm. But the banning? I can't confirm, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Basically, depends on how you use it.
ANY MACRO SOFTWARE IS "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK"

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
@Krilios autohotkey also failed on my cheapo keyboard and cheapo mouse.

But I dis other things and they worked regardless of the keyboard and mouse.

I'm sure there was a problem somewhere, or autohotkey couldn't use the extra buttons.

Krilios

Cricket
My case was it didn't see the side buttons even if the script was good. Synapse seems to be slower than someone using a script with Autohotkey.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
It is much slower.

Also, it can cause issues where BnS doesn't start because of the Razer SDK.

I don't think that autohotkey can see those buttons as they aren't always standard.

Louyo

Cricket
until i stopped playing bns i used the logitech macro software for 4 years. i never had any issue, if you want maybe tell what you try to macro. and did you make a profile for bns in the g hub? if not did you make the default mouse preset persistent? BnS doesnt have a real fullscreen, its a borderless window basically and the game has the habit of making windows not giving it the active focus (a simple alt tab already starts problems). when that happens, no software on your pc will apply commands to that bns window. people with dual monitors know what i mean when the mouse cursor doesnt stay in bns for example.

i made a profile for bns and gave it its own color on the mouse. so i always knew just by looking at the mouse if bns profile is active or if its currently on default profile because of that focus garbage.

SengChao

Cricket
I'm looking to get a new gaming mouse, currently using Logitech G502, and having a lot of troubles download the G hub software, and when its finally downloaded and installed, the macro only worked on notepad and other text boxes but not in-game, I tried to search online but couldn't see to find the solution.

can someone recommend a good gaming mouse brand with that has a user-friendly and WORKING macro software in-game.

thanks a lot !!

Messege me i can help u with it i think... ahhah (discord Lee#7303) ** the mouse i use is Logitech G502 Hero almost the same as urs..** Here some Idea
(hope u download the Logitech Software)= *Create profile for BnS game and set ur macro (Multi Key), also (set ur bns game key bind (RMB (T) and LMB (R) as *game play normal mode*, if u done with macro set up (save it) and.. make sure u check (the software or ur profile (Set as Presistent)

Attachments

• key.PNG
    key.PNG
    170.4 KB · Views: 67

VietManh

Cricket
In my sever VN, auto hotkey was banned for nearly 2 months
I just have a trash mouse without the software
Can any one tell me how to create a macro in right mouse button by luamacros please?
I've read the wiki of luamacros but that was too hard for me to understand because of bad English reading skill :<

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
In my sever VN, auto hotkey was banned for nearly 2 months
I just have a trash mouse without the software
Can any one tell me how to create a macro in right mouse button by luamacros please?
I've read the wiki of luamacros but that was too hard for me to understand because of bad English reading skill :<

You have to write it yourself, using lua.
Read here: https://github.com/me2d13/luamacros

Good luck

Top Bottom