• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Unsolveable Where is login information saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
I would like to make a backup of my login information for bns updater, what is the file name and where is it located in?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to make a backup of my login information for bns updater, what is the file name and where is it located in?
login info is stored within your registry and encrypted uniquely for your computer.
It's not a file.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Hmm if that's the case, pardon for asking, is there a possibility of getting an import/export profile system for bns updater?

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
for extracting/inputting account/passwords, would be useful if you have multiple computers, play at pc cafes, or for general backing up.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
for extracting/inputting account/passwords, would be useful if you have multiple computers, play at pc cafes, or for general backing up.
Sadly no, the way they are encrypted is so that NO ONE can steal them from you. As it uses ur machine unique key to encrypt/decrypt them.
So making it "exportable" will render your credentials vulnerable if you ever get a virus or any reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom