• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Warrior & Archer Class

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
ZtY83Yy.png

With the new classes coming I suggest you all (that's if your planning to make one) start making your new characters and name now and not when the class arrives so you won't sit around for hours making this and that. Also have your gems, gold, and whatever else ready to mail your alts. Clean your clan space and stuff.

If you don't know, never checked twitter or anything. Warriors class are for Jin and Gon (I don't wanna hear any crying about Kun it's pretty obvious why it's not for her...skinny as she is)

Archers are for Jin and Lyn

I'm already creating archer themed lyns for my accounts when it comes to na. I'm trying to have a mixture of the Lycan archers and the project lyn versions of them I've created. Spending days working on just 1 character for hours before making on to the next, for once i'm having a tuff time in creation. Trying to go for the typical Indian theme archer and some holy light goddess/darkness theme.

Gonna revamp a lot of these later on i'm sure.

DGXcQzp.png

sqJTd4N.png

JjF2Rvw.png

0QMCwOp.png

X5rj1t7.png

Top Bottom