• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved V6 mods issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzoth

Cricket
Hey newbie here to bns buddy, im having an issue installing any mods. I can get bns buddy to recognize the mod but can't actually see any change in game. The luancher is currently pathed to default. Any insight or help is appreciated.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Can you show the mod folder?

And the folder where you added the pak files?

Also, are you wearing the correct items?
This is important for the mod to work.

Azzoth

Cricket
I actually played around with it. Everything on my end seems good. I think the problem I was running into was the mod its self. Thanks for your time though I appreciate it. I think this can be closed.

Azzoth

Cricket
It was a few, first was user error, I thought the mod affected a specific costume. It didn't but instead affected the hongmoon uniform. Second the mod simply corrupts grand enchanter and causes the wear to go invisible. I thought It might be the the folders placed in the wrong location, or that the launcher wasn't able to load them properly ( luanchers in Alpha correct?). I tooled around with it more and dug through the forum on the actual mod and found that someone else was having the same error. All in all I couldn't fix it and just removed the mod. It was the first mod I tried to install so just bad luck that it wont work.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
If the files were in the wrong place, they wouldn't load at all.
You wouldn't see any side effects at all.

About the launcher not being "able to load them properly", it has nothing to do with any launcher what-so-ever.
This is an Unreal Engine 4 thing, controlled by bnsr.exe.
As long as the files are in the right place, they will be loaded.

But hey, some outfit mods can cause secondary effects, and sometimes they are unfixable.
Lets hope the modder will fix that issue.

Azzoth

Cricket
Yeah that was my opinion as Well launcher is rockin, it will take awhile till the mods catch up. I wish ue4 wasnt so buggy but that has nothing to do with bns buddy. Thanks again for responding.
You have a grand day.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Yeah that was my opinion as Well launcher is rockin, it will take awhile till the mods catch up. I wish ue4 wasnt so buggy but that has nothing to do with bns buddy. Thanks again for responding.
You have a grand day.

You as well.
I'm closing this and mark as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom