• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Unsolveable Use Addon to garena thai error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
all same, only install plugin loader + sigbypass, start in buddy then after blue screen with nc logo popup before see character selector then see logout screen and gameguard error 4046 appears :bnspain:

after all i put only winmm is fine, but have sigbypasser.dll game will out instant, when i not doing anything else.
You missed a step, you can't start the game via buddy, you need to start via garena first.

nuocda

Cricket
You missed a step, you can't start the game via buddy, you need to start via garena first.
yes, already start in garena, Buddy notice, then apply addons and start again in buddy, but got kick after nc logo, after all i try with only sigbypass dll, don't touch anything but same result, and final start with garena, all is kick me out and 4046 error appears when have dll in plugins.
I think just like bnspatch, can use if found a way bypass garena gameguard. Nogg is work but it old, it will let we stay in game after some minutes then kick out and this way is high risk, i think they can banned account.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
yes, already start in garena, Buddy notice, then apply addons and start again in buddy, but got kick after nc logo, after all i try with only sigbypass dll, don't touch anything but same result, and final start with garena, all is kick me out and 4046 error appears when have dll in plugins.
I think just like bnspatch, can use if found a way bypass garena gameguard. Nogg is work but it old, it will let we stay in game after some minutes then kick out and this way is high risk, i think they can banned account.
it doens't ban you just get kicked out.

Sadly no addons will work on garena. Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom